Off Topic Landfill 2

I wouldn’t have survived considering the :bat: :poop: crazy irresponsible things I did in a Honda Accord :rofl:

Mrs’ Model Y would be a Model X if she hadn’t talked me out of throwing down heavy on TSLA a month ago when it dipped back down below $400. :face_with_thermometer:

Don’t worry, it’ll be back there soon enough.

1 Like

The dead cat bounce eventually comes for every stock on its way out.

The problem is the cat comes back to life when everyone thinks it’s dead. There is an entire market philosophy created around this concept…the Contrarian approach…it really pays to listen to what the know-it-alls say and do the opposite.

2 Likes

Probably my point. He shouldn’t, while I on the books have income. He needs a co-signer 100% and auto history. The later more importantly. If he gets a good one pay on a mini I’d gladly take it off his hands for his m perf. car, but until then, we can only theorize.

1 Like

Something does not compute here.

2 Likes

I can send a screenshot of my coverage if you want private message only and I’ll blur private info. Out and about atm but later.

Don’t worry about blurring your private info

We already know where you live
Where you’ve been
How old you are
What sandals you wear

@JD81 has pinpointed exact GPS coordinates on you

5 Likes

Meh, less than what my Twitter has, you’re right. Sent Max the neutered progressive information, don’t ask how my insurance is so cheap, I’m not.

1 Like

We’re scrambling a team now to your coordinates. No use running we triangulated your cell phone.

I actually don’t use a cell phone. I’m in a dead zone at my home and since school ended I have had no need for one. I don’t carry it with me anymore and no battery, so good luck JD!

Thanks that narrows down the floor of the house your on. You should use a vpn, awhile back you unknowingly clicked on a link that allowed us to obtain your ip address and Install a keylogger on your machine. We know all the sites and keys pressed for every site.

1 Like

I use a windows virtual machine on CentOS Linux distro. Tough luck, you’ll never find me!!!

Jokes aside I work in IT at my school as an intern for 3 hours a day, and am pretty technologically competent, having done work for my dad’s lab group. If you used a key logger, it probably wouldn’t work, but hahaha, nice joke. My internet is hardened, thanks Verizon, with enterprise DDOS protection.

1 Like

I work in IT and verizon is our client lol…let’s just say they won’t pay for the full protections.

Ah so it’s your dad’s policy… that was a crucial bit of info missing from the earlier post.

Otherwise it was implying a teenager getting a policy by him or herself.

Oops, my bad. It’s still ridiculously cheap. For our current cars, 15 Nissan altima and 20 Volvo, it’s about 60 per month including tax, not including the 15% discount for covid.

Yes but that could change everything for the OP. If he’s getting insurance by himself, it’s going to be much more expensive than your dad’s policy with you on it.

I was just saying, it could be less than everyone thinks. But yes, him by himself is going to be higher than a Coloradan during lockdown.

1 Like

Have you gotten a quote for your own individual policy to see how much more it could be than you might think?