Off Topic Landfill 2

can you pm the spreadsheet please?

Mind PM’ing me the spreadsheet too?

Can I have the spreadsheet please?

Could you please send me the spreadsheet? Thanks!

Could you pm me the spreadsheet?

Interested in 2020 Subaru Ascent or Forester deals… nothing in your spreadsheet

You are not ready.

2 Likes

What do you mean, I am not ready??
My dealership has been closed since mid-March and have yet to open.

If you have nothing to offer then please let me know…

Here is the deal I have thus far
2020 Forest Premium $26,129 + $2,550 for 10yr Extended warranty coverage.
I am all ears…

Once they open, then YOU don’t matter.

You have to pick a vehicle. I’m interested in Ascent or Forester deals is way to vague. Between those 2 models there are 11 different configurations.

Thanks.

So… instead of helping me with the configurations… you rather just exchange words?
You are no help at all.

We are working a Skeleton Crew and limited hours under a Pandemic. There is a distinct difference between people who are ready to Lease/Buy a car, and people “looking for the deals”

We are on here to help people get into Leases. When you put up a statement: “Interested in 2020 Subaru Ascent or Forester deals… nothing in your spreadsheet” and it’s your first post on the forum, that would indicate that you are just getting your feet wet. If I am wrong I apologize, and if there is anything I can do to help you during these crazy times, I am here to help you.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Do you see me getting nasty with Seth?? No… Just him being stupid and unprofessional

1 Like

@ghsupport I take great offense to your petty name calling.

See… He chose to be upset with his potential customer asking a question ready to drive down to Carlsbad… You so screw up a sale…
So Seth… How do you expect your customers to be…
Oh~ almighty Seth… I offer up my wallet and beg you to take my money hoping you have something I like? LOL…
well… not anymore…LOL…
I wouldn’t ever do business with Seth, not even if he pays me…
Muted the most unprofessional sales person… hope he is the only one…lol

@michael Looking for some support from abusive users. If not we can end our Lease Hacker Relationship.

Hello can you send the may spreadsheet please and thanks!

please send me the current offers! thanks

Please send me the current offers also (In OC)

Can I get your spreadsheet?

Thank you!