Off Topic Landfill 2

I was going to follow this install for the 2020

beautiful spec, and congrats! I got one in San Francisco Red on March 30 and love driving it. :grinning:

Congrats lol

What’s the point of reviving a thread from over 2 moths ago to brag. This is a forum to find and get help with a great lease deal, not brag a about a car you got. There are many other forums for that.

1 Like

The purpose of the thread is to share deals. Not sure why you‘re having a bad day? Maybe you didn‘t get the deal you wanted? If it makes you feel better lashing out at others for no reason, be my guest. I feel sorry for you and recommend you start a new harassment thread where you can offload you negative energy. :-1:

1 Like

Lol I got a great deal from this site actually. Better than one I would get by my self. But you revived an old thread without sharing your deal.
And I really am happy for you, really am. It’s a nice car. Just no point in reviving old thread from months ago. Doesn’t help anyone.

That’s a great deal. I feel like people have these expectations on what it should be in theory but have not realistically talked to 5 dealers with intent to buy. Your final numbers are a bit off since monthly should be $500 pre tax with your numbers but is it because you have $0 drive off and added the first month and fees and taxes into your cap cost? Also the loyalty discount is $2000 in April, but I didn’t get that since I do not own a Volvo.

I just did this deal today April 28 2020 and I was not charged the mileage since it had 6000 miles on it too.

FART CAR 2020 XC90 T6 Momentum 6 Seaters

MSRP $62,875

14% off MSRP - 16.4% post incentive

$1500 First Responder incentive

RV 61% - 12k miles

MF .00163 reduced to .00113 with 10MSDs - $6500

DAS - $869 - first month and fees and taxes plus MSD $6500

No registration payment - just a $15 transfer fee since it has tags until 12/2020

Monthly $520 plus tax 8.25% for $569.90 per month

maybe @jthacker48 may appreciate it…its not really spam if its relevent to his deal…its just an informative discussion since these are the most recent xc90 deals…

See the deal I just got today.

MSRP $62,875

14% off MSRP

Plus $1500 First Responder incentive

RV 61% - 12k miles

No registration payment - just a $15 transfer fee since it has tags until 12/2020

I think that is very expensive. Defintely marked up on the MF since buy rate is .00163. See the deal I just got today.

MSRP $62,875

14% off MSRP

Plus $1500 First Responder incentive

RV 61% - 12k miles

I have a lease transfer of a C43 in case anyone is interested

Good morning. I’m trying to lease a GMC Sierra, and I could use your help. I’m located in South Florida, and I’ve done my research. I’d like to know if the deal I want is realistic down here. What’s a good way to get in touch?

Hi,

Can you send the name of the dealership and sales person you got this deal?

Thanks!

Good thing trusted a-hole I mean “trusted hacker” max showed up. Last time I saw him he was trying to tell I didn’t know what “promulgated” meant until I showed him the #1 most widely used definition from the dictionary. Never anything interesting to add. Just an ass

I’ve spent years of my life living and volunteering in 3rd world Latin counties, donating my time and talents. Have pictures to prove it!

Here’s where I slept a couple Christmas Eve’s ago. That’s a concrete floor. We were building homes for homeless in Tijuana.

Screenshot_20200430-132847_Photos|225x500

Christmas morning in Mexico. What have you done lately?

It’s also totally irrelevant what I do or don’t do. The fact doesn’t change that these lock downs will result in millions MORE people dying of hunger. That is indesputible by anybody who knows economics.

Instead of addressing the topic, @max_g decides to result to ad hominem attacks. It’s his mo. He has nothing to contribute… Ever.

I can almost guarantee that the troll you are responding to never gave a single shit (prior to covid) about people dying/suffering from poverty, malnutrition, lack of healthcare, etc.

6 Likes

hey, can you send me the PM for alfa,lexus,audi,bmw and merc? or just everything u got, thx

Link me please.

It worked. Was a pain to splice the wire in place for the TPMS but everything works. Took me about an hour, mainly because the awkward spot to splice that one wire. Everything else was plug & play. Technically if you didn’t want to splice that wire, the rest is plug & play but you lose ability to unlock truck by remote after remote starting & would not be able to remotely turn off truck.