Off Topic Landfill 2

I would take it if YOU throw in a 4k incentive.

Haha just kidding

1 Like

“You drive a tough negotiation, I’ll give you double”

ill take it with 0 down x2

Hey - Looking at the BMW 540 ix - would love to pm about it

Hi Aronchi,

Could you please let me know if I can lease below Acura models.
ILX Base
ILX Premium

So is it a volkswagen with a Porsche badge?

Its amazing how a >20% off car can still be 1.2-1.3% of MSRP… HOLY MOTHER OF FUDGE, that MF should be illegal on new cars…

It’s not a 20% deal. Just moving money into the rate to show an unrealistic discount.

Totally. 1/3 lease cost is finance charges, its kinda ridiculous. Typically every 20 basis points eliminates 1% discount. Here with this MF, its basically a 6-7% discount

I would like to get this car from you.

What’s the total due and the break down of upfront.

My zip code is 10710

New plates

#2 is sold as mentioned above sorry. Sold immediately.

Quick easy cop out. I’ll tell you why it’s not possible.

Cause factory doent build such a low MSRP car.

post is a complete Bait and switch.

MF at 0.00300. ???

There are total 17 leftover 2019 new Macans IN THE ENTIRE COUNTRY. The lowest MSRP is $59000. Please tell me where this $51000 MSRP Macan is available?

2019 Macan base ($49900) + $1250 (Delivery & handling) + $1250 (charges and taxes) = Total Minimum MSRP in US is $52400. This would will be with ZERO added options. No dealer will ever build this car without ANY option.

Everyone that reached out to him states that the deal is not available.

$430/mo is not a real deal on a demo, service loaner, pre-owned or with MSDs.

Porsche doesn’t do MSDs

“nationwide shipping” - you pay for shipping or customer pays for it?

Just playing devil’s advocate here: you’ve been proven mistaken once by that guy from FL, so maybe you should not be this categorical? Obviously, your expertise is appreciated.
And a general rule: broker/dealer should try not comment on deals in each others’ threads.

1 Like

You know what, I was wrong.

That car existed. But that’s not a realistic deal and you are giving that perception.

+1, was giving @AutoCompanion a chance to respond, but am going to landfill his posts shortly.

1 Like

Why? Why move it? This was a logical discussion on those “deals”. 0.003 MF is criminal. I have never even seen Porsche MFs to be that high and if OP is fudging the numbers, then its needs to be more clearer

Cant wait to start seeing users post the deals they worked out with you! Seems like you are present in just about every thread on this site and actually engaged in helping people.

Best of luck!

3 Likes

Once I get mine done and dusted, I will post my deal.