% off MSRP M550 2019

Thanks!! I will try for 12, but I think 10 is the max. There might be less negotiating room with a 2019 M550 than even some of the M cars.

Well…

BMW made limited number of these since it is deemed a niche car. Now that they released information that the new M550 is going to have more HP, this niche market is not going to want the “old” engine and I can imagine dealers not wanting to get stuck with them.

Go big or go home. Worse is a no

1 Like

Thank you! Didn’t know about new engine. That’s a big help.

This is all part of negotiations… does the dealer feel that the buyer is informed. If I walk in and say " I want 10% off, others are getting 10%" a dealer will say it is a rare car, and not a whole lot of production of it and so on.

If you walk in and say " sedans as a whole are not selling well in this market, and clearly BMW sees that, they are increasing lease cash steadily, keeping RV up. Now with production slowed down to do engine swaps on the 5 series, these ones on your lot are going to be hard to move once the MY20 are going into production. I would love to take it off you hands right now, I am ready ,willing, and able at 13% pre-incentive." Then you shut up and wait :slight_smile:

1 Like

This for sure. I don’t see 13% as being impossible on a high MSRP example. I need to see how long the one at my store has been sitting.

Thank you! Great advice. The new engine definitely changes negotiations if you’re patient.

Any good deals on BMW M550 for July? Any trunk money?

Found some!

2 Likes

Found some more!

2 Likes

Classic!! Just what I was looking for!

1 Like

Is that elephant handing out BMW rebates?

That looks like a M550 trunk.

1 Like

OL codes. But only redeemable in New Delhi.