October VW and Subaru SOCAL Hacker Deals

Hackers:

This will be my last post going into the weekend.
Amazing deals across the board on all the leases. 1% deals, huge discounts, low payments, it’s all there.

Take a look at the deals here: VW and Subaru SOCAL Hacker Deals: October

Call or Text me to set up an appointment.

Dustin
442-273-6566

You said to call or text you, and I did. I asked for a quote and you said you’ll get back to me. You never did. I followed up and asked you if you have the numbers for me, and you simply responded with “no”. Then, I asked you if you will get back to me and you said “no”.

So, why bother asking people to text or call you if that’s how you will respond?

@chk0527 What a wonderful first post. Welcome to the Lease Hacker Community!!!

1 Like

hey!

looking to lease by the end of the month. how about a tiguan SE 4MOTION with 3rd Row?

thanks!

Can you do the same “Sale Price” for Tiguan S of $20682 or Jettas S Auto w Drivers Assist of $16781 for purchasing?
Thank you.

Im off until noon tomorrow. Pricing is different on a purchase but with VW it’s usually less.

Hi Dustin,
Any deals on the Subaru Outback 2020 Touring with Java Leather color ? I do not see it on the sheet.
thanks

I have 4 e-Golfs on the Ground. $9750 off MSRP, and get up to an additional $11000 in additional State and Federal Credits and Rebates. Or you can get a great Lease on an e-Golf that is less then 1%. Other VW bright spots are Jettas, Tiguans, and Atlas.

On the Subaru side I just added a base 2020 WRX to the sheet, and all the Subarus lease out great as always.

See the deals here: VW and Subaru SOCAL Hacker Deals October

I have invented a new Program called Purchase Hacker I have put purchase offers up on my Lease Hacker Spreadsheet on almost all VW’s in my inventory. I am literally daring you you come and Purchase a VW from me. Everything that you see on the spreadsheet is what you will get when you arrive. We have no additional addendum’s, or markups or surprises. The total process takes about 90 minutes once you arrive.

See the Purchase Hacker deals here, along with all my Lease Hacker Deals.

Lease Hacker and Purchase Hacker Deals SOCAL VW and Subaru: OCTOBER

2020 Subaru Outback Base for Drive Offs Down and $299 per month is now up on the sheet.

Dustin
442-273-6566

2 Likes

Last post going into the weekend. All VW deals are off the hook. Lease and Purchase numbers are available.

The Subaru all lease out great as usual.

See my deals here: VW and Subaru SOCAL Hacker Deals: October

Don’t try to get your local dealer to match my deals, just come and see me!

Dustin
442-273-6566

1 Like

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

e-Golf Update. There are NO MORE e-Golf SE’s coming. None at the Port, and no more being made. Whatever is on Dealers lots is the end of the 2019 Run. If you want one at a stupid discount, the time to act is now.

Great leases or $9750 off MSRP on a purchase are both available.

See my deals here: VW and Subaru SOCAL Hacker Deals.

Any WRX still available??

I have plenty of WRX.

2019 Subaru Forester lease 36/10 can it be shipped to AZ?

No sorry you must take delivery at the dealer.

Got any 2019 Outbacks 3.6 left? - Nevermind, just saw that you’re out.

How are the 2020 turbo’s leasing?

They lease great like all Subarus…

Hi Dustin, do you have Tiguan SEL with panoramic roof?

Any Forester Sport White?