October VW and Subaru SOCAL Hacker Deals

October, October, October. October is here!!! Just getting the spreadsheet going. Jetta is going to be oh so sweet this month, with extra money in every direction. Atlas, and Tiguans will also be straight fire. e-Golfs are also looking great. All the Subaru leases will be strong as usual. We are out of 2019 Outbacks, and the 2020’s are pouring in. The sheet is just getting going. If you see a deal you like, reach out to me and we can put it together. I can have you in and out of the dealership in 90 minutes. If you are interested in Leasing a car in SOCAL, either a VW or a Subaru, I am your guy. I am not here to work up quotes on 5 different models, I am not here to help you lease a car in Florida, or NJ. If you are in SOCAL, and ready to go, my deals are generally the best, and the process is seamless and painless with 100% transparency.

See the October Deals Here: VW and Subaru October SOCAL HAcker Deals

Call or Text me to set up an appointment.

Dustin
442-273-6566

2 Likes

Interested in Golf SEL… do you have one? Thanks!

Golf SEL or e-Golf SEL?

EGolf SEL please

How are the 2020 Outbacks leasing…looking for 36/12K, either limited or limited xt

The month is heating up. Impreza Leases are smoking, but inventory is very limited. Subaru wants to move the remaining 2019’s. Jetta GLI continues to be the value lease of the year. Tons of performance for very little payment. They are both now up on the sheet. I added a Crosstrek as well.

See them here: VW and Subaru SOCAL Hacker Deals October

Dustin
442-273-6566

Any 2019 Subaru Ascents? Or are they gone and only 2020 is coming in?

I am out of 2019 Ascents.

@rubbergash do you reckon that’s the last of the 2019 imprezas? Will a similarly equipped 2020 have similar pricing?

As far as I know this is the end. 2020s will not have the same deals

1 Like

any 2020s coming in and/or numbers for a 2020? Looking to lease within the next couple of weeks.

You are not ready.

well if you had any in stock, we can get this going this weekend, if not, then wouldnt it take a couple of weeks to order one and get one in?

I have plenty? Limited, Premium, Touring? Color??? Etc…

hi
could you pm me more info about 2010 vw atlas
thx

I hope you mean 2019 Atlas, not 2010. Also there are literally 20 different ways to Configure and Atlas, so you would have to be way more specific. 4cyl or 6cyl. S, SE, SEL, SEL Premium, R-Line, 2WD or 4WD. Sounds like you are not ready to lease yet. Take your time, and when you are ready let me know.

This will be my last post going into the weekend. Jetta S Manual is up on the sheet: How does $697 Drive Offs down and $173 per month sound??? Sounds great I know. It’s up on the sheet with the rest of the deals. See them here: VW and Subaru SOCAL Hacker Deals October

Dustin
442-273-6566

any base model impreza hatch automatic?

No, there are almost none left in the region. My least expensive Impreza is on the sheet and I have 1.

Any GTI SE with DSG available?