© Original Kia Thread CA~ April Specials - Deals on all models! ~ EZ Auto Group

Hi looking for lease deal on 2020 or 2021 Niro EV EX premium
36/12k
Live in 95118 San Jose wiling to travel or pay for shipping

1 Like

@jaymepilon @Singletree We will send out messages with full information

@EZAutoGroup , I am interested in a Niro EV deal. Please send me details, if you have any

1 Like

are the prices up-to-date?

2 Likes

Probably the title is out of date…($2k DAS, 99+tax for Niro EV) but keep for fishing purposes?

1 Like

@EZAutoGroup Please clarify the pricing. Including a $5k rebate that not many qualify for is pretty deceiving.

2 Likes

@Mark.ca @Taxxo all pricing is up to date. Title says (including CVAP).

@Jon Im not able to clarify Clean Vehicle Assistance program In whole title but i have (includes CVAP)

You don’t need to include them…your prices are solid even without them.

1 Like

I think the title is now clear enough to show the difference. Thanks for mentioning that you accept CVAP, since not all accept it.

For those that don’t know about CVAP, it’s a $5k grant you can apply beforehand to buy an EV or PHEV. Usually takes like 2 months for approval, though. There are income limits - a family of 4 can earn up to almost $105k, for example.

1 Like

@volarix Thank you for doing the honors I should have probably did that sooner for people, but with the amount of EV customers on here that have the knowledge i assumed that they all know since they most customer know more rebates about EV then I do sometimes!

2020 Kia Niro EV EX
24/12k 2k DAS $190 plus tax
36/10k 2k DAS $199 plus tax

Just has 6 more of these land. We were sold out, no CVAP available on these units!

$2000 State Rebate available!

Hi, I’m looking for two models:

Kia K5 GT-Line (AWD, Special Edition) 36/12k
Kia K5 EX (Premium) 36/12k

Can you provide me the numbers for these two?

1 Like

@designric We will send you a detailed message with pricing. Feel free to contact us via text/call 818-263-0533 for quicker responses!

February 2021 Pricing has been updated in Original Post.

Contact Sam 818-263-0533 with any questions!

Pricing has been enhanced!

Great deal on Niro EV. Would you allow registration in FL? I can take care of shipping.

1 Like

Unfortunately we do not do any out of state deals.

Niro EX Premium EV?

1 Like

2020 Kia Niro EV EX Premium
$2000 Due at Signing
$295 plus tax
36/10k

Hi, Could you provide lease terms for a Kia Niro Plug in hybrid? thanks

1 Like