🍫 Jan. JLR Deals - Orders, No Market Adjustment

I am still fairly new. Would deposit lock in August program with delivery in September or just guarantee allocation with whatever program is available in September?

Anybody who leases defender at msrp with hard adds beware!! We will be hacking these for 300 a month next year. Source.
Etron 1k -> 369
Volvo S90 700 -> 399
Bmw 328d 700 _> 199

5 Likes

I’ll pick one up alongside my free ford bronco. I love your optimism.

Etron 1k -> 369 ??
I’ll take one at $400, even higher.
There are very few hacks on etron, especially North East

You’re out of your mind.

The Defender is a completely different animal.

I will be leasing one of these in the next 10-16 months and will update as we get closer.

5 Likes

Source? What source? You posted some totally ambiguous deal “info” about completely incomparable vehicles.

2 Likes

We just need to stop engaging with him altogether. It just gives him a platform.

1 Like

This guy gets it.

1 Like

I wanted to let people know that I don’t make predictions out of thin air. Well just thick air.

@vhooloo Obviously exaggerates but the greater point stands: Waiting for the hype to die down a bit will probably lead to some fair deals in a year or so. As for the e-tron, electric cars are definitely a different breed as each premium manufacturer tries and ultimately fails to be the one to crack the nut Tesla cracked.

3 Likes

Any new pull ahead programs for August?

Afaik from my new car manager, I haven’t been told.

Interested in Discovery sport, ready to go.

1 Like

September sheet updated! Man I hate 2020. Inventory is tighter than ever, but I have allocations up the wazoo! Reach out and I can throw a build together for you, financing is still more prudent than ever on certain models, and lead time is early Q1 2021.

The Broncos are in. The defender is now old news.

1 Like

The Broncos are in. The defender is now old news.

– good news is they’ll probably lease the same, so just pick one.

Defender will probably be worse tbh.

We will see. I wonder how much overlap there is in clientele.

Yes, Defenders will be worse. Tata still thinks JLR it Porsche.

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

@michael @littleviolette

This month a few of us Brokers decided to band together to to give back to you and to LeaseHackr!

Leasehackr as a platform has saved each and everyone of us a substantial amount of money and helped us with valuable knowledge and information.

Starting October 17, 2020 to October 31, 2020

@AutoCompanion @IAC @HersheySweet

Are partnering together in support of financial contributions to LeaseHackr!

For every contribution of $10 or more we will reduce our broker fee by $40 per transaction.

Proof of contribution will be required for a reduced broker fee!

The following Brands for each Broker will be applicable to this program:

@IAC: BMW/Toyota
@AutoCompanion: Benz/Lexus/BMW
@HersheySweet : Land Rover/Volvo

Thanks for a great month so far!

4 Likes