December lease options for <$250/mo (Upd 12/12/19)

Honda Civic LX Sedan

I can do a 36/12 in New England for $199/Month plus tax w first and reg DAS

Jim,

I didnā€™t see your Sept Toyota list so I didnā€™t have a post to link to.
Is it updated and I missed it? If so Iā€™ll update info in orig post

1 Like

How sustainable that is and how low below $250 it goes?

Leaf SV

$139 + tax
$3000 DAS

24 m / 15k per year

Loyalty and VPP

Is there your post someone can easy find?
The idea is someone can find these deals without asking anyone directly.

I replied to an existing thread that was a couple of months old. Not sure how to link it as Iā€™m new to this site.

Thatā€™s a unicorn demo that you have one of. Not in the spirit of this thread. Also itā€™s definitely not under $250/mo.

What is the definition of a unicorn demo?

Thanks

Itā€™s just lingo for many of the unbelievable demo deals we see. One of one. A singular dealer willing to take a loss on a singular car. Cannot be replicated.

1 Like

Got it. Thanks.

That was in reference to the cx5 he asked about. He asked if there was a post. Unfortunately, the others were in the post as well but not applicable to this thread.

Should have sep price sheets this week. Dealer was on vacation last week

1 Like

Ah sorry, I totally missed that.

Mike, noted.
Is there your Sept Honda thread so people can find this deal and I can link to?

Yes, I saw the threat but didnā€™t go inside to read because of Cadillac name in title.
Your CX-5 Touring is definitely on a cusp being included but if I take DAS and your broker fee even excluding sales tax Im not sure even with Grad/Military it would make under the cut $250.
Iā€™m on the fence if it fits or not the parameter. I personally would exclude it because for me it would push beyond the limit and would have to stretch the definition of $250šŸ˜€ But if someone is willing to add few dollars to splurge its up to them.
Iā€™ll leave it off for now - sorry, got to make the cut somewhere and I feel itā€™s just misses by inches yes still does. But if people want it they will see it in the thread.
Again the only thing Iā€™m trying to exclude is tax even though that still leave tons off room for mess with registration and docs. But at least Iā€™m taking broker fee also into account since itā€™s technically still cost of the lease.

1 Like

Iā€™m gonna do an update to my post as well but my CX-5 deals should make this cut. A CX-5 Sport FWD deal (to be added soon) All in might make the cut for this. To compare apples to apples with people taking loyalty into consideration, a CX-5 touring AWD with loyalty for me comes in at $233+Tax with $750DAS. Touring FWD would start to get into that sub $250 effective conversation too.

1 Like

Honda deals to come as well in the coming weeks!

Thank you! Not all of this is apples to apples yet and some wonā€™t be because of MSD, rebates, loyalty, Costco needed to make into the cut.
But if replicable for a good number of people why not.

Added Toyota list, i3 has to be mentioned honorably:)

I think I have most of Sept options covered. I think few more brokers are still in the process of updating for likes of Honda, Toyota, Mazda. But thatā€™s most of what Iā€™ve seen posted and easily accessible.