October alfa romeo deals 2021!

I am ready to quote for the month of October. It looks like Alfa added a 42 month option which has helped me close some deals early this month. Please get your info over to me with all the questions answered and a vehicle picked out from my website and i’ll be sure to get your quote over ASAP!

I really appreciate the opportunity and I promise to continue to provide accurate quotes with out any of the “cliche sales guy bs”. Please give me a shot to earn your business. Keep in mind that having affiliate savings, FCA loyalty, or being a returning FCA lessee helps make the numbers more attractive, but even without qualifying for anything we’re still super competitive. My email is jsutton_aepeach@yahoo.com or you can text/call me on my cell @ 814-504-0544. My promise stays the same. I will give my best numbers upfront, I will do it in a timely fashion, and most importantly, I won’t BS anyone. I have a fantastic reputation because of these simple rules I follow… I understand how important EVERYONE’S time is, and I am not here to waste it….I know that other dealers sometimes take 3/4 days to respond to an inquiry, you won’t get that from me…

Please be sure to answer below as accurate as possible, so I can properly quote you in a timely fashion…

LET’S MOVE SOME METAL!

• Full name and address with zip-code
• Who is your Employer? Spouses employer? I will personally check to see if your employer qualifies for Affiliate rewards. This is a chance for you to save more money.
• Can you tell me your color preferences and equipment preferences for your new car? You can also go to our website and select a Stock number that works best for you? (Most popular option)
• How many miles a year do you need?
• Do you currently have any leased, or owned FCA vehicles in your household? (Jeep, Dodge, Chrysler, Ram, or Fiat?) If it’s a lease, when does the lease end?

Do you currently lease or own a BMW, Audi, or Mercedes? If yes, when does the lease end?

Link to my website- https://www.autoexpressalfaromeooferie.com/

It’s very important that I get all of these questions answered to provide Quick and Accurate quotes.

Thanks again for the opportunity

1 Like

Any chance you can help with deals in CA ?

What is the point of this post no replies to email or txt.

Reading the thread before complaining is very important.

2 Likes

replying timely is very important

Justin has been utmost professional and quick in my dealings with him. I almost leased stelvio for my dad from him.

Must be unlucky.

3 Likes

Hey man, life’s crazy. I must of missed your text/email. It could be in my spam. What is your email and your request? I easily get over 50 new messages a day, so I do get sidetracked, you just have to blow up my phone if I am not getting back to you.

Due to logistics, it’s been very tough to do business with Cali clientele.

I’ve sent 2 emails with no reply.
Oh, well…

Working on it, Larry. If I don’t respond via email, chances are it was missed, but I do have my personal cell plastered all over the forum…Saying my inbox is flooded would be an under statement.

JUST A REMINDER. Our dealership CLOSED on Saturday @ 3:00 and we are CLOSED in PA on Sunday’s, so getting a quote during those hours won’t happen. If you feel I am taking to long to email back, text/call my PERSONAL cell @ 814-504-0544 as I probably missed it…

leased a Giulia back in 2018 and I was easily able to get in touch by calling him. Justin is awesome to work with

1 Like

Your quote has been emailed to you…

This guy is a joker gives moron pricing out !

What are you expecting in this current market?

Congrats. You are the first person EVER to say something so crazy. Maybe get a better grasp on what you’re shopping for…Sounds like the payment was to high? Go lease an accord then…

Your payment is $200 less in your current vehicle because you leased before a Nationwide inventory shortage. Companies are squeezing the consumers right now…

Were other Alfa dealers lower? And, if so, care to share the deets?

1 Like

Have a 2018 Stelvio Ti sport 56k list 588 per month NMD will buy out for 25k lease ends this month,also have 2018 Giulia Ti sport 625 per month NMD , May just purchase a Levante left over 2021. This guy was too high back in 2018 also !

It is almost like everything was cheaper in 2018 before a nationwide inventory shortage paired with inflation. I heard people were buying Rolexes for a discount then too! Maybe spend some more time catching up on the current market and get that 4m of recent read time up.

4 Likes