Febuary 2022 Florida Miami & Tampa Toyota Lease Programs updated

worked with new tags tax rate is standard being worked based on 7%. If zip code is different payment can slightly change due to tax being different.

hi Rocky, just wanted to stop in and say hi. We bought a 2004 4Runner Limited from you guys 16 years ago and still driving it today! Will probably get back into another 4Runner once they redesign, but now probably looking for something a little different for 3 years. Nice to see someone local in the forum here.

1 Like

Thanks for the love! Let us know whenever you need something!

My comments will pretty much mirror what’s already been stated on here. Chris got back to me on my request for TRD Pro pricing, and destroyed all quotes from dealers in both south and central Florida by a mile.

He Delivered the car to Miami without requesting a dime upfront. Everything was as promised/negotiated.

I’m still trying to make sense of all this (not because of anything bad, but because of how easy it all was.) Me and my family are very happy with this purchase. Thank you to Rocky, Chris, and the Stadium :stadium: Toyota Team. :pray:t4:

7 Likes

Nice! :clap::clap::clap:

I wish they had the killer Highlander AWD XLE deals seen in the northeast.

3 Likes

Can you message me with your updated spreadsheet please … Thank you!

Thank you, thank you.

And I hear you, brother. That was part of my early frustrations… Seems like the deals in the South are nowhere near as generous/aggressive as in the NE…

Hi, just sent you an email about leasing a Highlander Hybrid. Looking forward to hearing back from you!

Oh boy I sure wish that as well.

Exact same trim model BTW.

Maybe not the same amount, but at least close to it.

Fingers crossed.

1 Like

What is a killer deal on a Highlander AWD XLE to you?

$299 + tax p/m 36/12

How much is DAS?

I think he’s referring to other deals offered in other regions, here in this same forum.

I was going to post the link but I thought thread owner would not have liked that.

that would be in the NE region. Not offered here.

Yep!, that´s what I meant.

I understand, I just want to know how much of a difference the deals are. Thank you all for the responses.

Hello everyone. November has arrived and Toyotathon is officially ON!!! I look forward to providing everyone with some great deals!!

I still have 1 TRD PRO Tacoma 2019 in white that I got to get rid of so if you have been waiting for a great deal now is the time!

I have 3 Supra 3.0 Premiums available White, Black, & Red we sell them at MSRP.

Please check out my inventory at https://www.stadiumtoyota.com/

New November speadsheet is available and I have updated Tundra and Tacoma with some AMAZING 24 month options!!!

You can text me directly at 813.748.3631

If I do not get back to you right away please feel free to text either of my assistants:

Chris Garcia at 917.213.8060
Tom Jones at 352.428.1464

Thank you guys for the huge response and we look forward to working with the Leasehackr Family.

New inventory alert!!! 3 new Supras ready for IMMEDIATE DELIVERY!! All 3.0 Premiums with Driver Assist Package. NO MARKUP price on all 3 is $56,329 plus taxes and fees.

3 Likes

2020 Tundra Trd Off Road 4x4. 24/10k special on this $278 plus taxes and fees $0 DAS. Last one I have at this price!!

3 Likes

New inventory alert!!! 2020 Tacoma trd sport 4x4 and 2020 tacoma trd off road 4x2. Only 1 of each. They won’t last long!!

20191112_115450|666x500