Febuary 2022 Florida Miami & Tampa Toyota Lease Programs updated

New Pricing will be updated by the end of the day today.

Looking for 2021 taco limited 4x4 nightshade special Ed pkg with tread runnings boards.
36/15 lease.
Credit FICO 813

Double cab.

Hi if you want to PM me colors that you will take as I update everything I will get the information over to you, as well as your zip code so I can get tax in payments for you as well.

Hello RockyStadium, i was looking for 2021 Highlander info but only see 2020, did i do something incorrectly?

HI Matty the program is still better on the 20 then it is on the 21 and new figures should be up soon, both Tom and I were slammed most of the day and didnt get it over to our web provider until late last night.

Hi Rocky,

Do you still have 4x4 Tacoma’s? I can’t find them up here around the Destin area.

Thanks

Hi @SRB_FL I have a few they will all be 21 models

@RockyStadiumToyota Great. Do you have figures for 21s yet?

@SRB_FL here is the link to the programs from the top of the page https://www.stadiumtoyota.com/unlock-your-toyota-lease-programs

Hi, I’m looking for a deal on a Highlander. What do the numbers look like?

I got a great deal and had a terrific experience with Tom. My MIL was in a pinch, and needed a car ASAP. I reached out to Tom via text in the morning. By 1:30PM the same day, we were in and out of the dealership with a new Camry. Deal was just as advertised. Communication was excellent. I had a few questions and wanted to confirm a few numbers via text, and Tom responded very quickly, while being open and honest. We reached a deal, and everything on paper at the dealership matched what we talked about. I’ve never had such a smooth transaction.

If you’re in the market for a Toyota and are in the area, do not hesitate to reach out to Tom! Great guy and very LH friendly!

4 Likes

thank you for letting us help. If there is anything else we can do please let us know @ceelove

programs are starting to change over I will be working on getting all of the programs in figures updated, today is the last day for Toyota’s month so once new incentive money comes up everything will be updated for the month of November.

Hi Rocky,
Do you have any numbers for the 2021 Camry SE?
My current Camry lease is ending next month.

Looking forward to your reply,
Thank you!

sent you a message

Hi Rocky,
Once you get figures updated, I’ll be interested in the 2020/21 Highlander XLE Hybrid.
Look forward to hear back.
Thank you!

I’ll say what everyone else is thinking…WHAT ABOUT THE 3.0 SUPRAS

I have sent over the figures the site should be up soon and everything is updated. If there is a vehicle that you are looking for and not up please reach out and let us know how we can help.

Hello Rocky,

I am interested in the 2020/21 Rav4 or Highlander XLE Hybrids. Is this something you could help me with?