OC Auto Lease ☼ SoCal Auto Broker and Used Car Buyer ☼ New Car Brokering & Lease Buyouts ☼ All of CA!

Morris was super easy to work with right off the bat. He was super responsive to my texts at any time of the day or night. I appreciated that he was patient with all my questions and didn’t pressure me into anything, but rather shared his expertise on Lexus leases and which models would have the highest potential equity on the back end and what he’d do if it was him. His Lexus deals are the best on leaserhacker and I got nearly 10% off Msrp on a 350h premium plus. He even got the dealer to hold onto the vehicle for me for an extra couple of days as I was out of town and driving down from SF to LA to pick up my new ride. He got the dealership to stay open later to accommodate my arrival and I was in and out of the dealership in no time. He even waived a portion of his broker’s fee when the DAS the dealer requested was a little higher than what he had originally quoted me. This highlighted to me the level of integrity and character he operates with. Morris also also offered me a fair trade on my current lease so I didn’t have to worry about turning in my lease which had no equity in it and dealing with the hassle of potential additional charges and turn-in fee. This was a smooth and effortless transaction and I highly recommend Morris and his team!