💯 NYCLIFE March AUDI deals! Q3 9.75% off Q5 9.75% off! [NY/NJ/PA/CT]

Are there any pull ahead deals? I have a Jaguar F-Type expiring 4/1 and a6 expiring 3/15. Would be interested in pulling ahead the ftype on the q5, q7 or a5 sb. Thanks so much.

Never heard of AFS offering pull-ahead fo another brand.

Worth a shot. Otherwise I will probably just wait until spring.

I could pull the Audi ahead 3 months

Ok thanks. Do they ever do a pull ahead on competitors? Want to keep the a6 through winter but will definitely be in touch this spring. I have seen you get some great deals around here!

If the A8L gets closer to the 16% off range, please keep me in mind. (a guy can dream right?)

Very Very rarely, they normally just do conquest cash. (that’s not there yet)

On a purchase I’d be better than that.

Thanks so much. Please post here if they do.

Ugh. Trying to find the right brand, with the right incentives at the right time is so difficult. I still wish they had those unicorn 7 series deals around! haha Thanks

I PM’d you let me know if you can help.
Thanks

Since Audi doesn’t have demos, 9/10 a BMW demo will lease better, right now though these are very low prices for Audis

1 Like

Sent you a PM earlier. Don’t want to rush, just want to make sure you received. If you haven’t please let me know and I’ll resend.
Thanks

Just as a note, running very low on the SQ5, S5, and A8

Hi @nyclife do you ever post prestige models in the spreadsheet? S4 for example. Thanks a lot!

No they are always awful numbers!

I’d really like to get adaptive cruise control this time around. Currently in a '17 S3 on DEPP but no longer an ABS. How awful is it? Usually it’s just a point of residual, yeah?

Two points on the residual + added sticker, works out to a pretty bad deal.

1 Like

Good and bad is subjective but I hear what you’re saying lol
Anything P+ with adaptive cruise?

On which model?