šŸ’Æ NYCLIFE's AUGUST Mercedes Deals, S450 DEMO, C300 DEMO, E350 DEMO [NY/NJ/PA/CT]

bucks county PA
need E350 prem package 1, white exterior
12K /year
existing benz lease holder
credit score 833
No MSD
No $ down
you have it?

Nope, and all car dealers are shut down in PA btw.

thanks, theyre working by email

That doesnā€™t mean you can buy a car lol.

you can if they have a dealer in NJ
double LOL

watch them all close tonight. Lol but I know nothing its not like I do this for a living or something.

Yeah Iā€™ll be sure to give you a fine review for your impeccable customer service
Triple lol

Reputable broker with a history of excellent service vs. long-time lurkerā€¦ ding ding ding!

3 Likes

So if theyā€™re working by email, why donā€™t you contact them and make a deal? Not sure what youā€™re trying to prove here. Dealers are either closing or closed. Those that may be responding are probably holding off on making the sale but getting the lead in the door. Brokers already have the deal in hand but since they canā€™t get the car since dealers are closed/closing. They are in a holding pattern as well.

1 Like

Notables:
'19 S450
'19 CLS demo, bonkers
'19 E300
'19 GLC43

Some crazy deals here, a couple of the cars (not all!) are at PA dealers and would be set aside until they re-open.

2 Likes

Do these deals require loyalty? Also, do you happen to know how long you have after returning a MB lease to still qualify for loyalty?

No loyalty avail on these or required on these.

Thatā€™s impressive. These deals are great. Wish I wasnā€™t in the middle of renovating my house right now :confused:

I know the CLS and S class are temptingā€¦

2020 GLS demo posted!!!

1 Like

Is Volvo loyalty rebate and doctor rebate stackable?

Thatā€™s awesome. Seems like a much more rational alternative to a Range Rover during these times ā€“ I suppose even the 1% need to cut back every so often. :crazy_face:

Nope, if you click the link that goes to Mercedes!

Hopefully Range Rover will publish some decent programs, like thatā€™s gonna happen lol

Hey @nyclife, iā€™m interested in the X4 xdrive30i Demo. Sent you a PM. Please advise on next steps.