💯 NYCLIFE’s BMW APR, X1- 9.5%, X3-11%, X5- 10.25%, X7-10.25%, IX- 11% off, Northeast + DMV area + shipping. BASE MF!

Shoot me a PM

How many miles on it? I see 6000 but reading this type of sheet for fitrst time. What trim and options? Is there any maintenance needed for 3 years from me or all included?

Thanks

– Pradeep

Shoot us a PM!

2022 BMW X5 Demo
$776 + inceptions/MSDS including loyalty
Premium Pkg, Parking Assist Pkg, Heated Steering, 4zone climate, Wireless Charging

Sold

2022 BMW X5 Demo
Premium Pkg, Parking Assist Pkg, Heated Steering, 4zone climate, Wireless Charging, 20" rims

Pending

2022 BMW X3 Demo
Premium, Vernasca Leather, Ventilated Seats

Pending

WE HAVE 2 brand new 540s that we need to move.

10.25% off plus any applicable incentives.

Both sold

3 Likes

What color is the msport? Does it have HUD?

Shoot us a PM!

I am looking for X3 demo or any msport. Please let me know the monthly lease rate with zero down.

$1700 for a low-optioned 760?! I thought everyone hates that car with a passion (myself being a rare exception)? Assuming a well-optioned one would be pushing $2k+? That’s S580 territory…

It’s brand new

I will find you if I need, thank you

End Of Month Special, our last X5 Demo!!!

2022 BMW X5 Demo
Premium Pkg, Parking Assist Pkg, Heated Steering, 4zone climate, Wireless Charging, 20" rims
$733 + inceptions/MSDS including loyalty

16.75% Off
$699 Broker Fee

I wish I were not a MA resident! :rofl:

Bummer! Pretty much what I proposed last week to ya but got a hard no on the spot. Oh well. It’s a nice deal, hopefully someone can take advantage of it.

You asked for 18% off, and that you would actually be paying more money to go through us. Sorry we couldn’t make it happen!!

Yep, I did offer that … and that was the end of it, but here we are lol. So again, it’s a nice deal. Probably the best X5 i40 deal on the forum rn. Take care.

Starting to read forum as I am 10 months out on my BMW X3 si lease. At this time, not going to touch my current lease payment on a new end of year 2023 vehicle. It has low miles. Might be the first vehicle I have ever bought in my life, save for the college beaters!

BACK in the GAME

February Update

We are back to provide the best specials!
530xi= 8.25%
540xi= 8.25%
X3 30i= 8.25%
X3 M40i= 6.25%
X5 40i= 9.25%
X5 M50i= 8.5%

6 Likes

2023 BMW I4 35rwd special, order or inbound

$506 p/m + inceptions/msd

Good deal Q - with gas savings this is a stelio