💯 NYCLIFE’s BMW MAY, X1- 9.5%, X3-10%, X5- 10.25%, X7-9.5%, IX- 11% off, Northeast + DMV area + shipping. BASE MF!

Can I just use your Aug sheet from here

docs.google.com

NYCLIFE AUGUST DEALS

VOLVO NEW Follow us on Instagram: car_q,Incentive Info: NYCLIFE NY/NJ/PA/CT DEALS:,If you have a volvo now you are entitled to: Please PM “Nyclife”, on leasehackr,$500 on XC40/XC90, $750 on XC60/S60/V60 Including: Your name, zip, mileage, and…

Build the BMW model I am looking for, and just use the same discount you listed ? Is that payment accurate or still subject to change (I guess since there is only loyalty but no lease incentive, could only get better, wishful thinking…)
Thanks !

M3 is still available and due to arrive in the next couple of days. Price will increase if not picked up by the end of the month.

Also have the 750s still!

1 Like

740 deal:

$899 per month + inceptions including loyalty.

Has to go by the end of the month: CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR

PM sent re: 750x. Thank you.

Hi! How long does a build slot take on a 2022 BMW 530XI?

Hello,
My name is dogan. 60172, I am looking for SUV $500-$800 range, please let me know if you have hot deal on any deal going on. I dont care any particular brand.

1 Like

Interested in this M5 if still available.

Hi, is there any 2021 BMW 330i with a premium package still available?

Here is the update, due to lackluster supply discounts are very touch and go.

I do have this 2021 Bmw 330xe demo
Broker fee $599

2500 miles
60k msrp
Msport
Drive Pro
Harmon Kardon
Exec

No MSD
Including BMW loyalty $496 per month + inceptions.

4 Likes

Instock M550xi at 4.25% off.

1 Like

Those 22 M4 Comp X 8%+ off yet, burning a hole in my pocket here :cry:

Nope they’ve gotten worse lol

I should add this site to the parental controls until Christmas and hope for the best.

2 Likes

edit: please ignore my comment, just got your email. thanks

I have one X5 45e in stock 2.5% off, 80k list. Loaded with msport.

7500 federal tax credit on purchase!

Can you show the calculator for this with NYC taxes?

I would buy it not lease it, BMW doesn’t pass on the 7500 tax credit on a lease.

Oh. Ok. Thanks. I am looking for a lease. I keep updating your thread hoping you will have deeper discounts on a X3 or a demo x5 or something

Not bad at all. I couldn’t go back from fully-electric after already owning a 330e but with those options I’m sure it will move quickly.

It’s a crazy market when 2-4% off of a M car is considered a deal, but the average person shopping for a M car walking into a dealership is going to see $5,000-$10,000 over MSRP — at least depending on the dealership I presume as I’m sure not everyone is charging a huge premium.

I circumvented this crazy market with a factory order that was maybe $1500 less of a discount than I’d normally get and which I was happy with, but that was over the summer.