💯 NYCLIFE’s BMW APR, X1- 9.5%, X3-11%, X5- 10.25%, X7-10.25%, IX- 11% off, Northeast + DMV area + shipping. BASE MF!

What color combo is the X6. I’m in FL, but can fly in and sign this week. Thanks

1 Like

ADDED m340xi loaner, m550xi loaner:

The X6 is still available!

Hi, can you provide the colors and options on the M550xi loaner. Thank you.

@nyclife Sent you a DM

Can paperwork be done remotely/shipped? or do I have to be there physically? and can you let me know what color the m340 is please? thanks

Final Push for the end of the month. M8 Convertible at a killer deal. 17% off for a brand new unit!!!

M340xi demo sold
M550xi New sold

CRAZY 2020 X3 M40i demo. 15.2% off.
Broker Fee: $599

$452 + inceptions + msds, including loyalty!!

Metallic color, premium pkg, heated steering

1 Like

What color is the X3 M40i?

Please PM me thank you!

MARCH update:

Here you go some crazy specials!!

1 Like

Is the 2019 530xi still available, what color is it ? I need 15000 miles, 08854?

Do you think you can find a Demo X4?

Looking for something in NJ thanks!

Volvo’s just seem simpler because there is less customization, which has its advantages and disadvantages.

Regardless, if you ask a broker a ton of questions and they help you, you should help them back. It seems that chivalry has been residualized (sorry had to make a terrible lease pun).

Can the X3’s & paperwork be sent to south NJ or do I have to be there in person?

@nyclife I sent you a PM

@nyclife sent you PM

Hi sent you a PM yesterday inquiry about a bmw 330xi lease

Announcing April deals, my main BMW supplier is closed right now but they are taking applications and locking in deals until they re-open.

We are not doing orders due to the un-certainty of when cars are coming!

Some crazy specials on here, 13% off most bmws!

NEW:

DEMO:

Wow. 2020 m8 gc under $1k per month.