💯 NYCLIFE MAY Volvo/Polestar Updated deals! Polestar starting at $128/mo [NY/NJ/PA/CT]

COSTCO is back

$2500 on XC40 Bev and C40.

$1000 on all else.

Here is our updated sheet:

Hi, looking for a Volvo XC-40. Lowest miles. I have Costco. I am a nurse in Manhattan. Do I qualify for first responder?

You can check here :arrow_down: and see if you get a pin.

@nyclife dm

UPDATED

$626/mo + Taxes/fees
2023 Volvo XC90 B6 Core DEMO

Here is the June update:

We will NOT be doing any care by volvo scams. Please do not contact us on it.

Some very solid demos on there.

1 Like

Tell Me More Super Mario GIF by Mashed

5 Likes

Do you have any black exterior black interior XC40s B5 Plus Bright? And this would be for DC registration, but can pick up in NY.

HERE IS THE CRAZY VOLVO UPDATE

This was long awaited, will be responding to everyone slowly.

These XC90s are being blown out.

2023 XC90 Demo including loyalty + costco:
$548 +inceptions/msds
36/10k

How many C40’s do you have available? Would like to get a deal done before months end.

Why’d you word it like that LOL Why is it a scam?

We still have some stunning volvo loaners available.

2023 Volvo B6 Plus Demo
$569 + taxes + msds
Almost 16% off

I have tried emailing quentin and have also pmed him as he requests but have yet to receive a response

Does the T8 recharge not lease as well for the 36/10 as opposed to the 24/10? Noticed it was the only one with a different term in the spreadsheet. FWIW it looks like Edmunds lists 24/10’s in basically all the model trims as having stronger residuals by about 10%. Maybe I’m missing something there. Maybe the MF eats up that discount.

Also, is the naming convention different on Volvo websites? I’m seeing : 2023 XC90 Recharge Plug-In Hybrid Plus Dark 7-Seater

There is dark and bright, due to the rebates 24 months works best.

Interested in the xc90s. Can you please get back to me.

Interested in XC90 T8 Ultimate OR XC60 T8 Ultimate. What kind of discounts are available for both? I am in NJ. Thanks!

Some INSANE XC90s and XC40s on here.

These will not last.

$1500 loyalty stackable on XC90.

1 Like

Sent PM about xc90. Thanks.

Do you service Washington state?