⏲ NYCLIFE June BMW deals, new + DEMOS. BEST DEAL: 430xi new [NY/NJ/PA/CT]

Can corporate sales program be applied to any of these deals on either new or demo? (I have code and proof of employment)

What? You won’t tell me what color the car is before I pay you to help me “try” to buy a car?

Well won’t speak for him but I’m sure if he gave too many details away, you could be a detective and find the car and get it yourself and exclude him. Probably a result of getting burned in the past. If you actually want a car now and all the work done for you, id just sign up

3 Likes

Got any good X5 lease deals? Looking for 36/15. I have 4 months left on my current lease with mbenz.

EDIT: Sorry forgot to mention I’m located in NY.

Please pm me

Thanks!

1 Like

they would, just send a PM.

they don’t post all details publicly, otherwise you could spend a few minutes and locate the car yourself.

you essentially pay the broker for doing the scavenger hunt, for finding the hidden gems by searching through various websites or the connections that they have.

That’s just my understanding.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

Updated for June… 440i new starting at $278.

X3, $344

That 440i seems like a killer deal, how is the residual 63% thought it was 57%? Nevermind about the last part.

Probably because it’s 24 months instead of 36

Oh yes, thanks. Missed the obvious. How about the total rebates? How do you get to 8250? I only know about $4250 and the $2500.

$5750 is the lease cash + 2500 = 8250

1 Like

Sorry if asked before , but is broker fee included in the leasehackr calculator numbers ?

it is not.

Are 430 and 440 AWD?

PM sent re: the GT

What options are on the x3?

heated seats.

Re: X3. BMW site lists 2000 lease cash and 750 loyalty/conquest for June.

If no loyalty, is it -$1500 incentive or same price (loyalty/conquest the same)

Conquest is 750 worse. Forgot to include that.

Ok thanks, makes sense