⏲ NYCLIFE June BMW deals, new + DEMOS. BEST DEAL: 430xi new [NY/NJ/PA/CT]

I’m interested in the 330xi. Where can i contact you?

I am looking for 2019 BMW 540ix with lowest possible miles and no MSD’s ( new or loaner ) is fine.

Looking for a 2019 330i (New or Demo).
NJ Here.
Currently leasing a 2016 3 series.

Why is there nothing like this for South Florida, i rarely see anything posted for my region. It’s always NE or Cali. South Florida is big on leasing luxury cars so why is there no local broker doing this here.

Now and then i see some lame offer for Volvo/Infiniti or Alfa. Brands that are not all that popular here. BMW/Mercedes/Lexus and Audi are the common marque’s here. Besides Infiniti et al is not even a luxury marque ala Acura.

5 Likes

Hi Quentin, Can I come in for the X3 deal? Thanks much, North NJ here.

I am interested in 330xi. Let me know how I can contact you.

I’m new to this site. Just trying to get a better feel for how this works. I’m in Northern Virginia, so would travel up. Where would pick up be? I built an X7 online with an MSRP of $77.5k, below the $79k shown as you noted they are ordered. Would I adjust the lease calculator? Thanks!

Please send me a PM or let me know how I can contact you. Interested in the 330xi. Zip code is in PA 18064.

2 Likes

For these posts in general, if we reside in NY, do we automatically assume no MSDs? sorry, I am new to this so forgive me for this question. Thanks in advance.

No since you are buying out of state, it works!

2 Likes

Interested in the 540. Can you get me specifics?

1 Like

Is a 12% off doable on M340s before incentives?

These cars have been on lots for two weeks, the other 2020 m340 deal turned out to be not real. There is no way a dealer is going 3% below cost after a few weeks on a car a lot of people want (including me).

Any deals on 530e xdrive?

Interested in 3 series.

Added a bunch of new specials!!

1 Like

PM’ed you. Interesting X6

Responded (202020)

Interesting X5 too. Pm’ed to you

1 Like

Responded!