šŸ’Æ NYCLIFE MAY AUDI deals! Q3 9.75% off Q5 9.75% off! [NY/NJ/PA/CT]

None of it is quote on quote lease cash since itā€™s not taxed. There is a 4k marketing allowance on these. 3k everyone gets 1k for the north east region

Just putting the link here so people donā€™t have to search around for it:

Quick novice question. Are any e-trons available as loaners/demo or only leased new? Trying to find a good deal on those if you have any available.

Can you let me know color and trim details of the two 2019 Q7 2.0 you have?

Hi Quentin can i get these shipped to IN? Thanks!

What would I be looking at for taxes in ny 11558 for the q5 premium plus ?

Please PM me thanks!

1 Like

Just posting this down here:

1 Like

Added 2020 Q5 e:

PMā€™ed you, Iā€™m pretty sureā€¦

UPDATED Q8 Numbers!

1 Like

UPDATED PRICING ON A5 sport backs, more inventory!

New vehicle scenario. 2019 Audi A6 Premium. Daytona Gray/Black Interior. 36 or 39 month lease with 12k mile, total up front of $1,000 incl first payment, DMVā€¦ NYS tax (zip 11797) rolled in. Iā€™m working with a local dealer on a demo and feel the numbers arenā€™t greatā€¦ I donā€™t want to leave a depositā€¦ What can you do? My local dealer includes oil changes, loaners and inspectionsā€¦ curious how this would work. Thanks!

Damn Q! Those A5 SBā€™s are pretty sweet. Have not seen deals like this on Audi leases before.

@nyclife your sheet says 36/7.5 but the calculator says 10k for the S4 P+ (didnā€™t check others)

Is it a 2019 or 2020 S4?

is there potential for loyalty? I have a 2018 A4 P+

Looking for an E-tron in NY. This is missing from the latest sheet.

Prestige Trim , Exterior flexible (but not black) with Brown or Beige Interior
14025 zip
36/12 or similar term

Thanks

Looking for a Quantum Gray S5 SB What do you have if any?

Sold out of the S5 Sportback, all of the remaining inventory went to happy LHers :slight_smile:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ew-LM-P6F3voWSaMfPwEMZ6y2JRniWvQCxJPtJHm9LI/edit#gid=0

Final End of the month push!

2 Likes

13 posts were merged into an existing topic: Please keep all your ā€œwantedā€ ads here - Part 2

I have some but they are like 70k