💯 NYCLIFE MAY AUDI deals! Q3 9.75% off Q5 9.75% off! [NY/NJ/PA/CT]

What was total amount per month tax tags ect ?

I just got one like it

Check your PM. Not sure why you are pm’ming me though if you already bought one.

1 Like

Sent you multiple emails… not sure if you are getting them or not. Looking to lease A6 by end of the month.

PM’d you about 5 series

Sent you an email.

:boom: :boom: :boom: :boom: Announcing our NOV Deals!!! :boom: :boom: :boom: :boom:

Its the season of Audi, and with the inventory we have, these are the best prices I’ve seen the entire year.

2021 Q5 re-design, phenomenal
2020 Q5, under $400 per month
2020 A3 $316
2021 Q7, $605 per month

When you reach out, as always please send me your
Name:
Zip code:
Model of Interest:
Mileage:
Any color/options that are must-haves:

Did You include loyalty?

There is no loyalty incentive this month!

So these prices are for all.

1 Like

I currently have a financed 2012 Infiniti G37xS Sedan (with positive equity) that I’m looking to trade in on a Q5/SQ5 lease.

Is this:

• A bad move?
  • Something that you have experience in?

Located in PA (Chester County).

Just sold my 2009 G37xS to ALgo with 103K miles for $6K. Whole process took 7-8 days. Worth looking at if you’re looking to offload and take your positive equity and use it for something else.

1 Like

I’m actually only a few mins away from their Exton location and I had no clue that they offered that service.

What are you currently driving now? Did you attempt to trade towards a lease at all?

Thanks for the advice!

In almost 90% cases trading in is not a good solution from the financial perspective. Separate those two things. Sell Your car to AlGo Carvana or Vroom and get new lease from wherever else You want

1 Like

:zap: :zap: Monster DEAL ALERT :zap: :zap:

2021 Audi Q5 Premium!
Convenience Package, Panoramic Sunroof

48k MSRP
Broker Fee: $499

ALL CUSTOMERS
$406 per month + inceptions + msd

Screen Shot 2020-11-06 at 5.37.34 PM Screen Shot 2020-11-06 at 5.37.26 PM Screen Shot 2020-11-06 at 5.37.43 PM

Will there be any 2020 or 2021 Sq5’s coming?

Hi Quentin,

I am looking for 2020 Q8 or 2020 x7 (ideally demo). In various if your excel docs they show up. Do you have any available?

Thanks

Sent an email! Thank you.

Sent a PM regarding Q8. Thanks!

1 Like

I want to decide on a vehicle asap, please contact me, I sent you PM

Any Turbo Blue Q3s ? 36/10k lease

:boom: :boom: :boom: :boom: Announcing our DEC Deals!!! :boom: :boom: :boom: :boom:

Its the season of Audi, and with the inventory we have, these are the best prices I’ve seen the entire year. We are trying to avoid dealer trades as they are taking for ever

2021 Q5 re-design, phenomenal
2020 A3 $313
2021 Q3 $353
2021 Q7, $605 per month

When you reach out, as always please send me your
Name:
Zip code:
Model of Interest:
Mileage:
Any color/options that are must-haves: