πŸ” NYCLIFE June BMW deals, new + DEMOS. BEST DEAL: 530xi demo [NY/NJ/PA/CT]

Sent PM on new 330xi demo – thanks

Alright. I’m interested in the 530xi. Can you PM me for that one? Or would you like me to send you another message in regards to that one? Let me know

Can You offer these deals in VA or is it strictly for the 4 states mentioned above?

was wondering the same thing :wink:

Depends on the car!

Sometimes dealer prefers giving a better price for someone nearby in order to get a quick deal.

PM Sent, thanks!

Oh wow on the X5. Deals on those have been elusive.

Hey,

I am interested in the 2020m340I.

Loyalty applies since we have 2 bmws in household. Would like to use your suggested leasehackr numbers, except that MSDs do not apply to me since I live in NY.

What do I need to do to make this happen? Tried reaching out a few times on various cars.

Thank you,

if the dealer is outside of NY then MSDs can usually be applied.

1 Like

Please PM me with what you are looking for, thank you!

Lowered the price on the 530xi Demo to $362, from $382.

What is lead time on ordering X5? Additional cost for 12k miles verse your listed 10k?

Can I combine any deals through being a Morgan Stanley reserve customer on an X3 with your offers or are these pretty inclusive?

is the loaner 530 still available and in New Jersey?

A post was merged into an existing topic: NYCLIFE Brokering, [New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Connecticut]

CRAZY 430xi coupe deal posted. All the right options, msport/leather

Conquest avail on 330 xi or 530xi?

Yes subtract 1000 from the rebates for both to get the conquest price

Just a note, the reason why I do these spreadsheets is for full transparency. So that I don’t get questions like can I see the full breakdown or more details or how much does it cost, which I’m still getting.

The lease calculator is associated to every vehicle I have on that spreadsheet.

2 Likes