⏲ NYCLIFE June BMW deals, new + DEMOS. BEST DEAL: 430xi new [NY/NJ/PA/CT]

Any 2019 4 series convertibles ? Demo or otherwise

Just the 2020 model which has worse incentive than the 2019 so if you want one message be, but its not going to be a crazy deal because of the lack of factory support

Here it is:

2019 BMW X3 xdrive30i
MSRP: $ 44k
Monthly Payment: $ 373 + tax + fees + msds
Available Incentives: $1250 Loyalty included subtract $500 for conquest
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 10k

DEMO 2019 BMW 640xi GT
is this one still available?

Thanks

No…(202020)

any other you have? Start from 3 series OR X3.
Thanks bro.

Anything that says “pending” i don’t have. Everything else I have.

PLZ pm me more info " DEMO 2019 BMW 430xi GC :boom::boom:"
Color, package?
Thanks

Don’t reveal all the info until my retainer fee is paid, Thanks!

1 Like

Agreed. NYCLife always has great deals. I personally would drive or ship a car down at those prices. The dealers around me especially BMW COconut Creek is the absolute worst bar none. Leases there are 100% fleeces.

I have shipped many cars to FL and all of my dealers are setup for FL tax and REG. Normally its the higher end models that go to FL as its cost prohibitive for the smaller ones in some cases. Recently, I’ve sold an i8, 740, and X6 to FL customers.

I beat one of their 7 series “deals” by 600 p/m… That’s robbery

1 Like

Interested in demo x5 / X6 series with M package 12K , can you pm me options on those? for long island NY
thanks

Don’t have the X6 with m-package, please PM me your build code for the X5

My Question here is whats the turnaround from the moment I PM @nyclife to when I get the vehicle ??? only asking cause I’m new here and been reading,researching on getting a lease but I will only have maybe 10 days to make deal. I’m on waiting list for a private parking spot in NYC :+1:

What would the shipping cost be to Los Angeles, CA?

Can you please message me details on the 530i/540i xDrive and M4 CS as far as MSD and total DAS?

Thanks!! I am looking to move on a 5er ASAP and highly possible will do an M4 in the next 30 days.

EDIT: Nevermind, I see it in the calculator now. Sorry.

Turnaround time is about a week if car is in stock

Hi I’m looking for bmw 530-540i , can I get details for it? I’m ready to sign asap , if there’s a good deal available

I will hit you up in July, I can drive it back and make a good road trip out of it.