NYCLIFE, July Mazda Deals. CX5, CX9, Mazda6, and CX-3 [NY/NJ/CT]

Thanks man.

why there is such a huge difference in the MF between the CX-5 GT w/ prm awd and the CX-5 GT reserve awd?

Ask Chase…they set up the programs.

Lowered prices across the board; CX5 sport crazy deal

Gonna apologize in advance for my noob question. I’m new here and new to leasing. Can you better explain why a car such as the 2019 Mazda CX-5 GT Reserve Awd which has an MSRP of $36,050 has a higher monthly payment ($403) than a higher priced car like the 2019 Mazda CX-9 Touring with Premium AWD with an MSRP of $41, 465 at $350 a month? Thanks.

It’s the bank’s programs currently being offered. They’re pushing the cx9 with better programs than the lower priced cx5.

first time leaser here. read through this forum over the last month, narrowed to a few dealers, tried to leverage them off each other and finally pulled the trigger today. Interested to hear thoughts! #mazda #cx-5

calculatoremphasized text

1 Like

With a lease you pay depreciation + rent + fees. Typically, depreciation is the largest component of the lease. As @mp11477 said, manufacturers choose to support certain models from a lease perspective, typically by either enhancing the residual, lowering MF, or offering deeper rebates. If you spend a bunch of time on here and learn the math and components which make up a lease, you’ll learn that you can often lease a $50-60k luxury car for same/less money than your standard $25-35k Accord/Camry/Civic, because of how programs are setup (see BMW last few months, Infiniti in late 2018, Volvo S90 in late 2017/early 2018).

Hello, are there any other rebates for military or for other household leases on the CX5 AWD that you have listed for $235 per month?

How are the deals on CX9 signature?

Mazda 6 numbers lowered… touring a great deal for a sedan with leatherette, apple carplay, and blind spot assist

1 Like

any incentives or rebates in particular for a touring in June?

I have PM’d you

Money rate on a lease LI, NY? Whats chase looking for in FICO?

The money factor is published if you click the links. Generally 720+

I have sent you a PM.

Pm sent. Thanks!

New Format… Please review spreadsheet:

1 Like

Mazda CX5 Sport deal, lowered to $230.

new to this site.

does anyone know the MF, RV and deals for 2019 mazda cx9 signature. 36,000 miles, 36 months