💯 NYCLIFE March AUDI deals! Q3 9.75% off Q5 9.75% off! [NY/NJ/PA/CT]

Did you try PM’ing him? Give that a try.

I’ve not received a PM from you or email recently, when you had emailed I responded! Please make sure you have my email correct, qobrien.carq@gmail.com

I do NOT check instagram DMS if you contacted me there.

Hi I am looking for Q7 55 P+ with Adaptive Cruise control. 12000 miles/36

:orangutan: August DEALS!! :orangutan:

Very limited inventory on the ground, the lease prices represent cars I have on the lot now.

Anything else we can custom order, you cannot apply costco on the order, but we are offerring anywhere from 1-2% additional discounts on orders. These orders will take around 4 months.

Any news on e-tron or Q4 inventory coming in?

1 Like

We’re pretty much pre-selling everything. I would not bank on inventory coming in to your liking over just pre-ordering it.

Hi - interested in a Audi Q5. 12k mikes / 36 months. Costco member. In NJ. Any available? Thx.

How far in advance do we need to order an e-tron? My current BMW lease is up next March and I definitely want one of the Audio EVs

I would say 4-5 months!

1 Like

Do you work with vehicle trade ins?

Hello I have been trying to PM you regarding a S5 order.

Hi, I am interested in Audi Q5 Sportback 2022 Prestige, Black/Black, with Black Optic Sport Package and Rear Side Airbag, of MSRP $61,640. I would like to purchase this vehicle, instead of leasing. Can you please give me a number for this, and your broker fee. It doesn’t matter you don’t have this car right now. Pre-order is Okay for me. Thanks. Costco member.

2 Likes

Bringing this back.

Some very strong offers, no marked up doc fee. NY STATE $175

Note some vehicles are coming missing advanced key and blind spot assist, unfortunately, its the nature of the market and why the discounts are pretty strong.

1 Like

Sent you a PM.

Hey… sent you a PM.

Improved Pricing, this is not retroactive!

Only on vehicles with the semi conductor shortage.

Improved pricing on Q5 and Q3.

Q5@9% off and Q3 is over 9-10% off. We have plenty in stock!!

Here is one: Q3 45 Sline

NO MARKED UP DOC FEE

looking for q5 pp. why is mf is high 8%?

3 Likes

That’s Audi for ya its the base. Sorry :frowning:

1 Like

Any A7 prem plus or prestige deal available in stock?

Any killer Q3 deals?