NYCLIFE SEPTEMBER MAZDA DEALS, Northeast Region... we have cars! [NY/NJ/CT]

Reviews:

We work with a plethora of dealers, and are bound to find a car that meets your needs. Part of the reason we get the best pricing is the volume of deals and great relationships we have with our dealers, leading to you, the buyer, getting the best deal possible.

Lease Consultant in Tri-State. Based out of NY
Our Mission: The best car buying experience at the lowest price possible!

FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM:
Instagram: @_car_q
My email is: qobrien.carq@gmail.com

What’s the process?
First, we find the car you are looking for and confirm numbers with you to make sure is to find the car you are looking for and at the price you are looking for. Once confirmed, we ask for $100 upfront.

After the retainer fee is paid, I will send you a link to a dealer credit app, 100% secure to input your information.

Once approved, we schedule a time for you to pickup the vehicle! Once picked up the remainder of our fee is due and you are on the road in your brand new car!

2 Likes

Looking for CX-9 Touring Deal.

Looking for $1000 DAS and 36/12. Let me know if this is achievable.

Great deals if we can get that DAS down. Can it be rolled in?

Yes anything can be rolled in!

Hihttps://forum.leasehackr.com/t/nyclife-november-mazda-deals-northeast-region-ny-nj-ct/193346
Wondering what would be the numbers for CX-9 GT, 36/10K, qualified for Loyalty, (Current Mazda 3 Owner), Chase bank account, ZIP-07045. Thanks.

PM sent. Very motivated to buy this week. In NJ, 07036.

Anything on the higher trims CX-9 or is the regular Touring the best option?

To me Grand Touring is the sweet spot. Full leather seats with heating and ventilation, heated mirrors, programmable power lift gate, LED lights all around, adaptive headlights and wipers, and moonroof.

A lot of extra touches that add some more luxury to an already great car.

1 Like

Yeah great value, but it doesn’t put me over the edge because I need that 250hp turbo in my life.

1 Like

I will try to post some more soon!

Interested in leasing Mazda3 Select Sedan in Machine Grey Color zip/02445

Perfect please PM me thanks!

Thanks for everyone’s continued support on my Mazda deals!! A lot of volume on these so please be patient with my responses, thank you!

Price cuts across the board.

That Mazda 6 Touring at $241/month seems like a screaming deal compared to the Mazda 3s above it. Unless you absolutely need the smaller vehicle or have to have a Mazda 3, the 6 is quite a bargain.

Depends, some people just like the 3 for its size/sportiness

I’d also need another car to go with that 10K per year allotment;):crazy_face:

In NYC? Really, I find myself scrambling to meet my mileage.

I live in Stamford and commute to The Bronx 5-6 days a week. Plus I have 2 sons who play travel hockey.

Oh there you go lol!