CARQ Brokering, [NY, NJ, PA, CT, VA, MD, DE + Nationwide Shipping (all but MA)]

, , , ,

Maria,

Thanks for the very kind review. Enjoy your new S60!

Best,
Quentin

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

Shoutout to Quentin on working with me thru my needs and getting me a great deal on the QX60. This was my first time working with broker and I thoroughly enjoyed this experience. Love the option of not going and sitting in a dealer’s office and haggling on price. He was very patient with all the questions I had and the delivery was smooth and quick.

I am recommending this method and process to all my friends who are in the market for a new car.

Thanks again Quentin

1 Like

Thank you Swaroop, enjoy the new car!!!

Hope it was everything you wanted

Quentin is an absolute rock star! He got me an amazingly incredible deal on QX60 LUXE AWD w/Essential Package which I just received today. It looks gorgeous.
He will be getting my next business and I will be referring a friend of mine soon as well.
Keep up the good work, Quentin and thx again~!

1 Like

Thanks for the great review Keith!

:racing_car: Enjoy the new car!! :racing_car:

1 Like

This review is long time coming. I got my beautiful 2019 X3 M40i back (made to order) in December of last year from Quentin. I never used a broker before and so I was a little skeptical at first but thank God I did, Quentin made it so seamless and simple. He got me a great price and had the car delivered at home with paperwork in the mail. The whole process was super easy! Thank you Quentin for the amazing deal and great 1st experience!

1 Like

Thank you so much Wajid for that great review. Hope all is well with your family! I love the great power of that M40i engine!

Big Shoutout to all my leasehackr customers this month and to all of the referrals I’ve gotten through them:

@Rogej0321
@Need_Savings
@Swaroopnath_Chadaga
@rnl13
@Torom
@leinhardtk
@AC1
@jaymarc
@quacky88
@TheBigTuna

3 Likes

And the rest:

@igraph
@Felix
@K_Kim
@ahadzia
@AlexG456
@mveres16
@JJQ1
@Sgosalia
@bhavna1286
@ilumo

3 Likes

Same here, had a great experience dealing with Quentin, He was always responsive and put together a great deal on the QX60. Will definitely be dealing with him again ! Thanks again Quentin !

1 Like

Thank you Quentin. Smooth process and exactly what you said. Appreciate how you managed the dealer hiccup.

1 Like

Thanks Quentin for making this car leasing experience so easy. Got my QX60 delivered yesterday. The whole process was quick, transparent and effortless, which saved me tons of time negotiating with dealers. Highly recommended and will do business again next time!

1 Like

Thank you Quentin for providing the wonderful car lease process. He really saved a lot of my time and money! I will definitely get back to Quentin if needed. Quentin was very reponsive, and answered all my questions in a timely manner.

1 Like

11 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

Pleasure working with you! Enjoy the new car!

Took the weekend off. Some personal stuff and blew a tire

Thanks Quentin for providing the fantastic car lease process! Saved us a lot of time and money and we really love our BMW 330I! Quentin took care of everything in real time and we got the car just in couple days after we saw the deal. Also the price is incredible and it’s totally worth the broker fee!

1 Like

Will not be working tomorrow!

Was boating yesterday, family member got admitted to the ER and is there overnight. So I will be in and out today. Thank you!