CARQ Brokering, [NY, NJ, PA, CT, VA, MD, DE + Nationwide Shipping (all but MA)]

, , , ,

Had my 2019 Infiniti QX60 delivered yesterday afternoon. Having leased multiple autos, SUVs with usual and painful ritual negotiations this was the most straightforward and enjoyable.
I have already recommended Quentin to friends and family for his outstanding service.
I’ll be calling when Ghibli is due for replacement.

1 Like

Thank you Quentin for helping me get my 2019 Volvo XC60 T5 AWD Inscription at a fantastic price! My only regrets are in not getting the Advanced Drivers Assist package (semi auto pilot) and that I didnt take full advantage of your services by reaching out to you a few weeks earlier! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

Quentin is a pleasure to deal with. As I started my BMW X3 search I asked Quentin several questions and his response time was excellent and always friendly. If you do not want to spend countless hours negotiating with car dealers Quentin should be your first call.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

Just an FYI to everyone, I’ve gotten a few questions about this… I am NOT an insurance broker. I don’t know where to begin in that field.

1 Like

Quentin was awesome to work with - very quick to respond, answered all the questions I had, and extremely efficient at findings the cars with the specifications I wanted. Saved my mom a few thousand on a Lexus NX300, compared to the quotes she was getting from her previously-trusted local dealer. Also got me a brand new BMW 330xi (as I was about to pay the same price for a loaner with a color I didn’t want with 3k+ miles and 4k less MSRP), delivered to my house from a dealer 225 miles away. I don’t have the patience or knowledge to negotiate leases - but sure am glad Quentin does, and the fee is certainly worth the gain in savings and time.

Love the cars, thanks Quentin! Will definitely be getting in touch for the next lease I need next year.

2 Likes

Enjoy the cars Tahsin !!!

Traveling all of today thanks!!

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

I am taking off for the holidays – most of my managers are off, which makes it a lot harder to do deals etc

2 Likes

I’ll be back in full force on the 26th

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

Quentin was fantastic to work with. I knew I wanted an XC60 in a specific color and he was able to find it and provide me a few options. Told him our budget was 575 and the options we were hoping for. He was able to get one for a little over 500. Thanks a lot Quentin!

1 Like