NYCLIFE Brokering, [New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Connecticut]

ct
nj
ca
pa
broker
ny

Ditto what everyone is saying. I took delivery of a Jeep Cherokee limited yesterday for less than best dealer quotes for basic Compass. Quentin had everything wrapped up in hours (except delivery of course) & dealer was ready for me when I arrived. There is no chance I waste my time chasing bait and switch dealer advertisements for my next car. $400 is well worth the savings of time, not to mention the hard savings. Thanks for a smooth transaction.

20 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

I’m getting ready to write my review of ny cliff.

I helped my family member connect to Quentin to lease the BMW X1 loaner he had posted about. He was easy to deal with and got a great deal.

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

He is really responsive by email. I am in the process of getting a BMW with Quentin and it is going really smoothly so far. Highly recommend at this point but will write a full review when everything is complete. Good luck!

We just got the car delivered yesterday. It was a surprise birthday gift to my wife.

Just wow! No hassle at all…

totally worth paying the broker fee to nyclife and the price was still good (including the broker fee)

Thanks @nyclife . I will not hesitate to recommend you to my friends!

ONLY AVAILABLE WITH DEALER SWAP 2018 Infiniti QX60 Base. MSRP 46,310. 306p/m + tax. MSD + doc + dmv + 1st month upfront. Home delivery available! NJ/CT

Tell your wife to enjoy the car!!! Thank you for the kind review!

Got my car delivered yesterday, @nyclife was incredible throughout!!!

Highly recommended.

Thanks Kyle, enjoy the new QX60!

you got a little fan club here! Sir.
Congrats on being honest broker.

Sent an email a week ago for a potential car brokering. Have not heard anything back from you!

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

Want to drop by and leave some positive feedback for NYCLIFE. I’m new to the forums and saw his previous reputation and reached out to him about getting a new BMW 530e. I peppered him with questions and his suggestions led me to getting a better deal from my local dealer. Throughout the process he was responsive and provided great information. Really appreciate all his help!

I have emailed, called and messaged @nyclife multiple times in the last two weeks. No response yet. I’m wondering if he’s all booked up at the moment?

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

10 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

Sorry been on vacation the last weeks, been a little late in my responses

I have been lucky to work with Quentin over the last couple of weeks. He is always so kind, and willing to help. He is prompt and really knows his stuff!!

Honestly being a younger woman…it can be intimidating dealing with dealers, etc. He has made it much easier!

I have not purchased trough Quentin just yet but I am sure I will be shortly!

Keep killing it Quentin! Thanks for being awesome!!! :slight_smile: