CARQ Brokering, [NY, NJ, PA, CT, VA, MD, DE + Nationwide Shipping (all but MA)]

, , , ,

Dave, enjoy the new car. Hope you had a blast at the PCD delivery

1 Like

Another review, enjoy the m340i

2 Likes

I have been in the forum a period of time, always see a lot amazing deals and admire how other hack their lease. Tried it couple times myself but not working, and did hire a broker here (paid service in full) tried to get a BMW deal, but did not happen due to personal issue which need to get out of country plus person financial issue that need to wait unitl Aug or Sep to jump in a new lease. So I contacted the broker I was hired when I am back in market but did not get respond, I guess it is my fault that I hired him on the wrong time.
Luckily, until I saw @nyclife Volvo thread a week ago with the amazing S60 lease, contact him on Monday, paid the retain fee, a week later(yesterday) I pick up this beautiful S60 with monthly payment in high $200 with 0 down, just DAS and MSD. I was only in the dealership for 50 mins, and I get to get out of the lot. Very Happy with this lease as it is under my wife’s budget(unrealistic). Quentin made it happen!!! Thanks Quentin.
P.S. Even after paid him the full broker fee, he still answer my noob leasing question. Def recommend to anyone!

Shout out to @nyclife Quentin for his help on my new Volvo XC60 and the sale of my Durango on Vroom. I don’t think I’ll lease again without him. What a great, smooth experience. Worth every penny!! Thank you!

Thanks to Quentin for helping me to get a great deal on new 2019 BMW X1. The process was very smooth and there were no surprises at dealership. The numbers were exactly as mentioned by Quentin.

I had done the dealer negotiations in past for buying my previous car and I know how stressful it can be. Compared to that this was easy smooth sailing.

Model - 2019 BMW X1 xdrive28i
Color - Jet Black/Black
Monthly - $348
DAS - $804 (first and reg, everything else rolled into monthly) + 7 MSDs
Incentives - $2250 dealer cash + $750 conquest + $500 OL code
LH Score ~ 10

LH Calculator - I am unable to get the DAS align to what I paid, it shows $931 and I paid $804

leasehackr.com/calculator?make=BMW&miles=10000&msd=7&msrp=39995&sales_price=35230&months=36&mf=.00128&dp=-2440&dealer_fee=599&acq_fee=925&taxed_inc=3500&untaxed_inc=0&rebate=0&resP=059&reg_fee=500&sales_tax=6.625&demo_mileage=0&memo=undefined&acqFee_check=true&totalLeaseTax_radio=true

Nit,

Congratulations and enjoy your new car!

Best,
Quentin

Just want to also give a shout to Quentin for hooking me up with the best deal on a custom ordered 2020 X5 probably nationwide. If you are looking for a broker, he is your guy.

Thanks Q

2 Likes

@nyclife Is an amazing broker, and in my opinion one of the ‘Og’s’ on this site who has made it possible for all of us to get amazing deals, whether by getting inspiration by his posts, lease deals or through his help/broker service. This guy has had some of the best deals, and in my experience one of the most active and informed brokers on this website. I haven’t had the chance to close a deal with him because I liked a different BMW M5 than the one he had a deal on, however he was extremely straightforward and transparent throughout the process. What he posted was, what he asked me to pay and there was not a single dollar’s worth of variation in the number’s he provided! I strongly recommend his services to save you a lot of time, and also learn a lot about the vehicle you want to get, and what kind of deals are possible with his immense knowledge.

1 Like

@nyclife Did it again! This is second deal he has arranged for my family in just 2 months! Many dealers are totally stubborn with discounts on the X3, and he helped find the perfect demo for us! Q is a true professional and has made the process easy yet again. His knowledge level and expertise is truly next level…Do not hesitate to use him! Thanks Q!

2 Likes

What can I say about @nyclife that hasn’t already been said? This was my first ever lease and my first time using a broker. Quentin was amazing - he answered all of my questions quickly and guided me throughout the entire process. Picked up a demo x2 a few weeks ago and couldn’t be happier. The dealer had everything ready when I arrived and even went through the calculator numbers to make sure that there were no discrepancies. A smooth transaction from start to finish. I highly recommend Quentin!

3 Likes

Thank you for those kind words, hopefully you are enjoying the X2!!

Although I didn’t have the car you were after, it looks like you got a really nice M5 anyways, enjoy!

Please note I am in and out today! Won’t be available the whole day, thanks!

Quentin helped us lease an S60 R Design. From first contact through to collecting our car he answered our questions and kept us updated. We wanted to change the MSD’s and he helped us work through that with no issues at all. What a joy to walk into a dealership sign and drive. No haggling/dealing nothing! In and out within an hour. This is how buying a car should be. Thanks so much Quentin. We will definitely use you again!

1 Like

Sima, that’s what I like to hear enjoy your new Volvo!

Just leased a 2020 XC-60 via Quentin and it could have not gone any smoother. Quentin was super responsive to all my questions and I was able to pick up the car 4 days after the lease terms were agreed. Additionally - the pick up from the dealer was super easy and there was no visit to the F&I department which was an added bonus. Highly recommend Quentin and I will be back to him when I am in the market again!

1 Like

I’ve always been self sufficient (yea, I post here, I consume, and I conquer… so what, that’s what it’s for) on finding and hacking my own deals, but the M5 is one I could never obtain… and the M5 was the one I wanted all along. And hey, this isn’t about me now is it?? I don’t think I will write a single thing that hasn’t been written about nyclife (aka Quentin) before. Communicative, stand-up dude. All around super star at the game. My next vehicle? Sure as shit I’ll be reaching out to this dude.

I reached out to Quentin after I saw a base M5 in the October spreadsheet and inquired about a M5 Comp. He had his eye on one that I wanted - not exact spec, but close enough to make it count because of the deal. We moved forward – I put down partial broker fee retainer. Quentin took my ID and insurance card over e-mail and directed me to the dealer where I filled out the credit app. All super legit, no shenanigans, no middle man bull shit as I once thought this was.

This was a true concierge experience where Quentin’s role was to minimize my waiting, dealing, and wheeling. 100% worth the broker fee. The only other time I’ve felt this way is at the spa. The time from first contact to taking delivery on my $121100 MSRP M5 was around 68 hours. And most of this was a few exchanged e-mails, reviewing paperwork. One thing never changed or got fucked up during the process – the first communicated numbers.

Here’s the leasehackr calculator Quentin first provided me over PM within an hour or so of engaging and identifying a vehicle I was interested in. All fees were outlined clearly, I knew where my money was going, and there weren’t any hidden things when I showed up for delivery. The dealer paperwork showed the same exact thing.

Fees were clear – $700 broker fee (direct to Quentin), $600 dealer fee (which seemed high, but the deal worked out anyway for me). Also yes, I paid Acquisition (995) up front.

MSRP: $121100
Selling price: $106927
Term: 36/10
Residual: 60%
MF: .00128
MSDs: 7 ($7700), MF down to .00093
Incentives: Loyalty & M5 $4500
Dealer fees: 599
Gov fees: 400
Sales tax: 8.5%

Drive off:

• $10960.49 where $7700 were MSDs
  • $3,260.49 - 995 Acquisition
  • $2265.49 - $1074 = 1191.49
  • $1191.49 = 599 (dealer) + 400 (gov) + whatever else I don’t know (missing 191.49 :))

M5 Comp $1074 / mo
Leaserhackr score: 9.6 years

Negatives? One thing I think can and should be improved on is nimbleness and ability to adapt/modify the deal paperwork. This seems out of Quentin’s control to be honest, but I was surprised that when I wanted to roll Acquisition in and modify tax (it was wrong) it was already “too late” (I would have had to come a different day after I booked my flight already). I communicated this to Quentin and I didn’t have a problem with any of this as it was fixed in alternative, creative ways that worked out regardless.

And here it is… thanks Quentin!

7 Likes

Step 1: PM Quentin
Step 2: paperwork shows up in the mail
Step 3: Car appears in driveway

0 hassles, 0 time spent haggling with dealers who won’t come close, deal tuned to my liking, money well spent.

3 Likes

Quentin helped me get a new 2019 Volvo S60 R Design leftover. First time using a broker so didn’t know what to expect. Quentin is a great communicator and explained everything clearly. There was an issue with the numbers when I went to the dealer at first but I blame myself for that as I had the salesmen factor in my trade which was throwing off the numbers as it affected the taxes/fee’s on the lease. Took Quentins advice and just did the lease deal separately from the trade. All is good. Love the car and the way it drives. Will do business again with Quentin!

1 Like

Thanks, Quentin for a great deal on a 2020 Volvo XC90 T5. I couldn’t find a better deal anywhere! Process was smooth. Numbers at the dealership were as expected. No problems. My wife took the Volvo, so I’ll be working with Quentin soon on my next car.