CARQ Brokering, [NY, NJ, PA, CT, VA, MD, DE + Nationwide Shipping (all but MA)]

, , , ,

Quick shout out to nyclife. Quentin got me an insane deal and I mean insane. Well worth his $400 fee. Got an insane 2019 i8 roadster with 171k msrp for just over $1000 mo!!! Thanks again Quentin. Truly a pleasure.

15 Likes

looks GREAT… enjoy the new car!

Been absolutely crazy the last few days please give me a second to get to pms/messages/emails

Shoutout and thx to Quentin. Another fantastic and seamless transaction. So worth it!

6 Likes

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

Going to be away this weekend starting tomorrow!

Quentin got me a great deal on a 640i GT. Saw his posted ad and locked the car in by paying retainer. He worked out all the numbers before I got to dealer. Didn’t have to do any haggling or any real leg work.
Thanks!!

2 Likes

Thanks William enjoy the car

Not in the office for the holiday weekend

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

Keep it to reviews. If you have questions/comments about a deal, use PM.

Hi. I sent you an email last week. Haven’t heard back from you. Just sent a follow-up. Hoping you can help me out. Thanks.

Just wanted to add to the positive reviews for Quentin.

Took him up on one of the CX-9 deals he posted. He’s a good dude, everything was exactly as he laid it out to be, and was in and out of dealership in record time.

Fee was well worth the time not spent on talking to sales people, stepping foot on a lot, etc.

Will definitely use his services again in the future.

Thanks Quentin!

1 Like

Thanks Kevin,

Enjoy your new car!!

I met Quentin on the forum a few days ago after I decided I finally needed to get a car. My previous vehicle was involved in a manufacturer buy-back and I was driving a rental car for 5 weeks and it was adding up quickly.

After loosing out on 6 different used vehicles for either being sold before I got there or not passing a PPI, I was at wits end. Then I saw that he posted that the M4CS was back to being available as the gentleman that had the deposit on the car took a 550M instead. At this point, I was thinking to myself, I am not loosing out on another car again. I paid his retainer on Thursday afternoon, filled out a credit application on Thursday evening, Friday morning approved, and picked up the car on Saturday only because the dealer was doing 12 deliveries on Friday and could not accommodate. The process was seamless and I got to drive 2.5 hours back in the new daily. How can you complain?!?!

My only issue was that some responses were delayed with Quentin, but I gather that is because he must get hundreds of requests weekly so it comes with the territory. But in the end, I wasn’t terribly upset as I felt he still had my interests at hand and we got it all to work out in the end.

Thank you my friend, looking forward to the next one!

I was looking to lease a 2019 440i all wheel drive GC in white with specific packages and I wanted a loaner/demo car. Thanks to Quentin I got all of the above and within my budget and lease requirements.

He was very professional and patient with all of my stupid questions. He was also available and helpful during last min live changes when I was at the dealership.

Thanks again for your help!

Thanks Keith for the review! Enjoy the new car!

Thanks Aayon, Enjoy the new 440xi!! Its a blast of a car

Just wanted to thank nyclife for getting me an insane deal on a demo 2019 Volvo S60 T6 AWD Inscription. Totally seamless and painless process.

2 Likes

Was away for the day, currently have 50 pms trying to slowly work through. Thanks!

Got a nice deal on a demo s60 from Quentin a couple weeks ago. He was very responsive thru PMs and emails. When we arrived at the dealer, all numbers matches exactly to what Quentin sent over so it was a true sign and drive experience.
Thank you Quentin.