CARQ Brokering, [NY, NJ, PA, CT, VA, MD, DE + Nationwide Shipping (all but MA)]

, , , ,

Enjoy the car!!! (2020)

1 Like

Just completed my second deal with Quentin last night, taking delivery of a Q50 Sport at a price that no one else could touch- believe me I tried, not only with local dealerships, but with the other brokers on this site. I pivoted over a period of 2 weeks from a Q50 to a QX60, and back to the Q50. He must have been annoyed with me, but it never showed, and he remained responsive throughout.

When I finally decided what I wanted, he found me exactly the car I requested- base with no options- very hard to find in the Sport model, and he did it in minutes. Then the paperwork was completed over my kitchen table the next day with the car delivered to NJ from PA for free. Why would anyone sit at a dealership for hours getting jerked around when you can just hire Quentin and have it all done for you? Not sure, but I know I wonā€™tā€¦

Oh yes- the first deal was a gorgeous Volvo S90 just 3 weeks ago. Transaction was just as easy, which was why I asked for his help againā€¦

Hire this guy, and stop sweating the details.

Seriously, stop reading this forum and just hire him.

6 Likes

Joe, Enjoy the S90 and hope your cousin likes the Q50.

Ditto what everyone is saying. I took delivery of a Jeep Cherokee limited yesterday for less than best dealer quotes for basic Compass. Quentin had everything wrapped up in hours (except delivery of course) & dealer was ready for me when I arrived. There is no chance I waste my time chasing bait and switch dealer advertisements for my next car. $400 is well worth the savings of time, not to mention the hard savings. Thanks for a smooth transaction.

I helped my family member connect to Quentin to lease the BMW X1 loaner he had posted about. He was easy to deal with and got a great deal.

He is really responsive by email. I am in the process of getting a BMW with Quentin and it is going really smoothly so far. Highly recommend at this point but will write a full review when everything is complete. Good luck!

We just got the car delivered yesterday. It was a surprise birthday gift to my wife.

Just wow! No hassle at allā€¦

totally worth paying the broker fee to nyclife and the price was still good (including the broker fee)

Thanks @nyclife . I will not hesitate to recommend you to my friends!

2 Likes

Tell your wife to enjoy the car!!! Thank you for the kind review!

1 Like

Got my car delivered yesterday, @nyclife was incredible throughout!!!

Highly recommended.

1 Like

Thanks Kyle, enjoy the new QX60!

you got a little fan club here! Sir.
Congrats on being honest broker.

Sent an email a week ago for a potential car brokering. Have not heard anything back from you!

Want to drop by and leave some positive feedback for NYCLIFE. Iā€™m new to the forums and saw his previous reputation and reached out to him about getting a new BMW 530e. I peppered him with questions and his suggestions led me to getting a better deal from my local dealer. Throughout the process he was responsive and provided great information. Really appreciate all his help!

1 Like

I have emailed, called and messaged @nyclife multiple times in the last two weeks. No response yet. Iā€™m wondering if heā€™s all booked up at the moment?

1 Like

Sorry been on vacation the last weeks, been a little late in my responses

I have been lucky to work with Quentin over the last couple of weeks. He is always so kind, and willing to help. He is prompt and really knows his stuff!!

Honestly being a younger womanā€¦it can be intimidating dealing with dealers, etc. He has made it much easier!

I have not purchased trough Quentin just yet but I am sure I will be shortly!

Keep killing it Quentin! Thanks for being awesome!!! :slight_smile:

21 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

Q ( @NYCLife ) helped me find the exact car I wanted. He was wonderful to work with-if you are considering hiring a broker I would HIGHLY recommend him. I was literally all over the place on what I wanted but he was very understanding and never got frustrated or anything! He is a delight! I am picking up my new (loaner) BMW 330I on 8/4! I am SO excited!!! Thanks Q!!!

MSRP: 47150
Selling Price: 38670
MF: 00166
Residual: 60%
Incentives-$3000

$1000 DAS
Monthly Payment with 10% tax- $375.73

Woo woo!!!

2 Likes

Thanks Katie!!! Enjoy the 330i!!!

1 Like

Second time lease with Quentin. My father wanted in a hurry and found it instantly. We appreciated the deal. Highly recommended!!

2019 Honda Odyssey EX
$353 36/10k $2500 drive off.

1 Like