💯 NYCLIFE MAY Volvo/Polestar Updated deals! Polestar starting at $128/mo [NY/NJ/PA/CT]

Has to be leased on the 24mo term.

1 Like

Emailed you about the Nov Volvo deal. Could you take a look at my case whenever you are available?

My dad has a 2020 Volvo SC60 T6 AWD with 18700 miles. The lease is expiring in 6 months. Can two Volvo XC60’s be leased at the same time and get that loyalty?

Yes he’d have to be on both vehicles, unless its the same household.

Can you give me your email address? Ill email you all the information regarding what we are looking for. As well as what vehicles we have now.

Never mind I found your email address and send you all the info. In case it may have gone into spam. My email address starts with aaron

Hands down the best deal on a luxury three row in the market.

2023 Volvo XC90 B5 Core AWD demo
59k msrp, 24/10k
$443 p/m + inceptions + msds
Including Volvo Loyalty + Costco
$699 Broker Fee

077818e65fd97b43280cca95ebf7866dx

1 Like

As we always fight for the best deals for the Leasehackr community and work with a plethora of dealers to make sure you get the best deal.

We are happy to announce a price adjustment on 2023 XC60s and 2023 XC90s, B5/B6 models.

Brand new 2023 Volvo XC60 Core:
Including Aplan, Costco and Volvo loyalty
$317 p/m + inceptions + msds:
24/10k

Brand new 2023 Volvo XC90 Core:
Including Aplan, Costco and Volvo loyalty
$457 p/m + inceptions + msds:
24/10k

077818e65fd97b43280cca95ebf7866dx

7 Likes

hi, i am interested. i dont own a volvo. Kindly advise how the numbers will change for customers like me. Bilal

The numbers with no incentives are listed on our sheet. TY!

Just emailed you.

What’s total out of pocket on the 60 24/10?

1 Like

Great deals w/ loyalty.

You can input the tax onto the calculator link generated and it should populate

1 Like

Are we to look at October sheet for this information?

Yes still waiting for updated bmw numbers, should be updated shortly!

This really is a good deal, but I just don’t understand what makes the Volvo Core trim still be considered “luxury” - no 360* camera, no parking assist, no heads up display, no heated steering wheel, no built-in 2nd row sun shades, leatherette seats…etc - I’m truly curious what makes one consider the Core trim to be luxury. I totally get the safety aspect of the Volvo, though.

Not being a jerk, just genuinely curious why folks see the XC90 Core as “luxury” when compared to other vehicles in the class that come better equipped. Is it the safety, the build quality, the engine, something else?

1 Like

Would you consider the BMW X7 to be luxury?

I just got A-Plan through my employer and Can definitely sign up for a Costco membership. I’m really interested in the S60 Core Black Edition. Is this something you can acquire and if so how much can I expect with the A-Plan and Costco (no loyalty).

Sure we can also call the X7 luxury but my question is why? What makes the vehicle luxury when the base/core trims are lacking in amenities. Am I really driving a luxury vehicle if the guy next to me in his Pathfinder Platinum has more safety features (heads up, park assist etc) and more comfort features (pano roof, sun shades, wireless CarPlay, etc)? And he paid a lot less.

I’m just wondering what makes luxury vehicles luxury now when you can get a Telluride or Pathfinder (for example) with soup to nuts for 10-30k less (than the core or basic trims of an X7 or XC90). Again, is it build quality, materials, safety, engines that puts a car in the “luxury” class or is it just the badging/status symbols?

Truly asking, not judging, as I consider different vehicles for myself.