NYC METRO - 2023 Kia Sportage SX Prestige AWD Shadow Matte - 39 months remaining - $484.51/month, $1k DAS UPDATED!

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2023 Kia Sportage SX Prestige Hybrid AWD

MSRP: $38,875
Monthly payment: $484.15

Current mileage: 6,523.2
Maturity mileage: 48,500
Effective miles per month: 1,076.33
Maturity date: 06/23/2026

MSD due (if any): NONE
Cash due (if any): $1,000 DAS
Incentive for new lessee (if any): First oil change is free

Financial institution: Kia Financial Services
Transfer fee: Unsure

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details:
Vehicle is in 10/10 condition with no signs of usage. I have been taking care of the matte paint so it looks beautiful! Car is absolutely amazing, but I am getting a new vehicle so no need for this one. If you are interested, please reach out!

Photos: Coming soon

When did you get the car?

June of 2022

48 month lease…

1 Like

Afaik, kia does not allow lease transfers

2 Likes

You can probably trade out of this clean.

MMR is about MSRP

1 Like

It says on there website they do? I am confused…it’s not possible to give the lease to someone else?

How would I do that? Also, not sure if it’s worth it only because I would be eating the money I put down for the car.

I would call them and verify. Swapalease has kia listed as not allowing transfers and ive seen other mention that while it may be listed, they wont actually approve it.

So just hold on to the car? I kind of wanted to trade in for the Plug In Hybrid version, but not sure if they would do an even swap?

You get offers and sell it to someone…

But it’s a lease…so I buy the car myself and then sell it off? Doesn’t make sense…

What is the MMR??

Oh yep you’re SOL

GLWS

Huh? Can you explain? haha

$484/month with $4000 DAS for a 48 month Kia lease? You are posting in the wrong place.

5 Likes

You made a bad deal. This is a terrible lease and hard to get rid of.

To be honest it was a decent deal at the time…it was a hot car and I wanted it! Most people are driving these things in the 500-600 range with more DAS. Thing is fully loaded, but I understand it’s not the best deal. Still better than what a lot of other people are paying.

Why didn’t you just finance it then? You are paying more than 2/3rd of the MSRP in lease payments.

1 Like

Any suggestions on how to accomplish this?