NY/NJ Camaro LT1 Deal - 1 Unit only - 6 Speed Manual at $325 with $325 due at signing $38.4K MSRP

update : 02/17

Broker Fees of $499

Got One more LT1 deal. This is a 6 speed unit ready to pick up. Grey on Black combo.

NJ residents pay $325/mth with $325 due at signing for 39/10K
NY residents pay $337/mth with $337 due at signing for 39/10K

The deal requires having a non GM lease in household and having GM supplier code which is easy to get if you are a 1st Responder, Educator, Military or Health Care worker.

Lot of businesses have affiliation with GM and you get supplier pricing working for a mid to large company in most cases.

Below options.
Performance Exhaust System - $995
RS Appearance Package - $1495
Premium Infotainment Package - $900

4 Likes

Awesome deal, should go fast.

How’s this still available? Winter doesn’t last forever gentlemen. Your wives will get over it…

4 Likes

Messaged! 20202020

The 343/mth Camaro is Pending with a member.

Will try to get more and when available it will be posted here.

HN

3 Likes

I was actively negotaiting the deal on the phone when the wife vetoed. The time we live in…

1 Like

Tell her that at the end of summer your going to swap out of it for 2k to you.

2 Likes

That’s how I sold it to mine

My wife just said “As long as I dont have to drive it, I dont care what you do” :slight_smile:

She has bad memories from the 1980’s in high school when she, for a time, drove a clunker of a Camaro. The gallon jug of water (radiator leak) and the broomstick (to hold the hood up) was standard equipment. I think the time she did a 360 when turning in the rain was the final straw. This car, no matter how much it has changed in the ensuing 3 decades, was simply never going to elicit positive vibes…

2 Likes

Or with the 6mt in my case - she just can’t drive it

1 Like

I should have gotten a MT. Kicking myself for not. There’s like a 1% chance my wife will ever drive this car…

2 Likes

Talk about a unicorn; American cars almost never lease well. Congrats to the person that secured it!

I said the same until i realized that swapping an auto will open the field for potential takers.

Yeah at this point unless something really good comes up I’ll be keeping this for longer then 6 months I think. Depending on the market I think we will have less transfers late summer then we think! I’m still holding out for a sub $1000 m8 vert and that seems unlikely unless the market takes a huge dump.

Yea my dad wants it for awhile so i may grab the one im brokering if no one takes it. Im going Jeep SRT next and buying it…HP and family hauler.

Wife can drive the manual, just prefers not to. Helps if we ever in a pinch.

With the severe lack of manual inventory, I’m hoping there are plenty enthusiasts will to throw a $1-2k for swap. It will be tough to give up especially once the weather warms up. It’s such a damn blast to drive.

I got 2 more units with similar MSRP of $41.5K that the dealer will honor the same price for.

People who have already got in touch with me get priority.

2 Units to Pick from. The vehicles are going to be locates and will take few days to bring over while we do the credit application.

I have two more Chevy Camaro LT1 deal. This is a 10 Speed Auto trans and 6.2L V8.

The deal requires having a non GM lease in household and having GM supplier code which is easy to get if you are a 1st Responder, Educator, Military or Health Care worker.

Lot of businesses have affiliation with GM and you get supplier pricing working for a mid to large company in most cases.

If you have GM card you will get $1,000 more discount on top of what is listed.

HN

1 Like

Keep them coming…

If I had the intestinal fortitude to deal with these gm guys I would try and get some more. I just can’t walk another manager through this deal…

I’m glad you have some for people. Great deal!!!

4 Likes