2019 Hyundai Ioniq Plug-In Hybrid Base. As/of 01/08/2020

The selling price isn’t 25% off in the advertised special at all…

This is good information. And I apologize for my ignorance. But the fine print on the deal says:

“adjusted capitalized cost of $35,469 (MSRP of $47,595)”

So the $35,469 is not the selling price?

That includes the incentives from BMW Financial Services and the down payment advertised in the ad. I’d read the Leasing 101 article

1 Like

I’m trying to see how to be eligible for bonus drive, I don’t think I am.

Frankly, I don’t need another car, so I can be really picky lol. Plus, I don’t really have a great charging situation right now, and I’m in the process of moving, so I’m not sure if that’s gonna get better or worse. If they drop the price to like $80 or $90 sign and drive, I would do it.

My understanding anyone qualifies as long as you buy or lease one of the listed cars.
What working makes you think you are an exclusions?

On their website, it says you be eligible through an organization, insurance company, etc.

I am looking into it and I think you might be able to get it with Allstate, even if you don’t have an allstate policy…

Signed 120$ in South Jersey das. They have two more.

More details, please! Deal sheet? What was the discount of MSRP you were offered?
Help out others

As promised:

9 Likes

How are you liking it?

Mother is loving it. She can’t stop raving about the heated seats. She’s old school so base is more than she needs.

I tried to do due diligence and check your other posts in this thread, and didn’t see it – so forgive me if this is obvious – but do you know the general break down of the elements Cap Cost Reduction?

I really didn’t even look at all the numbers. Maybe I should’ve? But I posted the lease sheet. Someone wanna run through it with me?

1 Like

I really didn’t even look at all the numbers. Maybe I should’ve? But I posted the lease sheet. Someone wanna run through it with me?

The overall number ($14,795) is in your sheet – thanks for posting by the way – I just was wondering what the various rebates & incentives were that added up to that $15K. If you don’t know, no worries.

There is just one rebate from the manufacturer of $14,500 and the dealership passed it on in full.
Though I don’t see NY state rebate.

1 Like

Can’t wait to see what these are worth at lease end haha.

1 Like

OH duh. So it was $14,500. Then $400 for college grad. So $14,900.

$13743…I believe everything Hyundai tells me…lol.

2 Likes

Haha and the market will tell you 9k

3 Likes

So I put down a deposit, with first responder and bonus drive, $160 a month for the limited trim. They had a blue one on the lot, and another 2 coming (one blue/ one black). Scheduled delivery date is 10/27. Still undecided on if I put blue or black, currently the black one has my name on it but he said I could change to the blue if no one else claims it. What do you guys think in terms of color? Blue or Black?

1 Like

Look at the recent thread on the topic of a black car (a link to it was posted in here)

1 Like