2019 Hyundai Ioniq Plug-In Hybrid Base. As/of 01/08/2020

Look on Amazon

1 Like

Charging devices are $400-$700 new (without install cost).

Yup, I got my $50 gift card for test driving a palisade.

Not every Hyundai dealer participates, but if they’re advertising it on their website, you’re good to go. Make sure to bring the printed out form with you.

I haven’t looked into permanent mounted ones. I was checking out portable models because I wanted to be able to use the 240v outlet at work. The ones I was looking at on Amazon were $200-$400 depending on if they were 16A or 32A.

Second hand market is the best. Here you can get a used JuiceBox for less than $100.

Here is my deal - just signed - for $59 a month - Link to post

1 Like

Awesome! Congrats!

2 Likes

Got the below offer in North Cal. Is there a way to avoid extra charges?

3040 down 138.62 per month for 36 months 12k miles per year and thats including wear and tear protection.

price includes Tax, title, registration, license, documentation and $400 disposition fees.

Hard to say - a lot of these extra charges are covered by state rebates in other states - and that’s what makes it better.
Remember that CA offers $2,500 rebate for EV leases.

So it’s not about avoiding them but better understanding them. Can’t avoid DMV but should Nitro filled tires:)

Get a deal sheet and see what’s there

1 Like

Updated original post with all the knowledge shared thus far and sample deals achieved for other to try to match or make them better.

1 Like

Only problem with the Toyota Uber Rebate is… that if Uber is your primary income they won’t approve you…

1 Like

Those on Long Island can even hack 240V charger🤣

1 Like

As I stated, Russell Westbrook are crooks.

You wont get the $50 test drive from them either, even though they tell you that you will. Call after it doesn’t arrive and they will say they never participated.

They are pocketing the federal rebate, so the price would be higher if you were to buy it as you would get the rebate instead.

If it shows on the website, that doesn’t mean it’s good to go. You can look at yelp or bbb to see if they honor them or not. Sometimes they graciously take your coupon and toss it in the trash when you leave.

They show all dealers on their website and have custom coupons for each dealer, but not all dealers participate. Some say they do, but they don’t.

I had to contact the state district attorney to get them to pay the $50. Hyundai corporate told me that they didn’t give a damn, but they jumped quickly when the DA contacted them. I am sure I have a lot of this documented.

4 Likes

So just so I understand this correctly, you have to buy the vehicle in CT ? Do I get both incentives CT and NY being that I live in NY.

I got my lease in CT back in December with that extremely high document fee of $600 but still managed to pay a price on a homda touring 1.5 lease that most were paying for an LX at the time so I didn’t care about the $600 doc fee knowing that I was getting a top of the line accord for an LX lease price :slight_smile:

So how many on this forum got this lease?

There are certain cars I wouldn’t drive but with a price as low as this I would definitely take one home for a few years, save over $8,000- $10,000 over 3 years. Sure.

Still thinking about it . Went in yesterday and walked out drove it everything. The limited trim 36/12k
0 DAS 150$ . Trying to see if that’s a good deal for the limited