2019 Hyundai Ioniq Plug-In Hybrid Base. As/of 01/08/2020

just talked to a SoCal dealer, they have $109/month + 2500 down in their own ad on the website but when I called they say it’s $220/month with tax and ‘accessories’ I ask what accessories it is, they say it’s nitro air in the tires and GPS, and I asked isn’t it Carplay standard? At which point he hung up.

Don’t waste your time going to Russell Westbrook Hyundai in Garden Grove

7 Likes

I’m telling everyone if you have a dealer willing to play ball take the deal. These dealers are going to catch on and know that they can get $100 more a month from the general public.

1 Like

You absolutely gotta do the BLACK. Black is the color of the century. See related post

1 Like

its funny they’re the last dealer with more than one in stock

yeah, and they lied and said they only had 1 left, super shady those guys

UPDATE: On signing, came out to $105 flat with 0 DAS. Dealer covered my first month’s payment, effectively ~$103. So much fun for my first deal. Thanks everyone.

Filed for $500 rebate too :+1:t3:

12 Likes

Which one did you get the limited or the base?

Which NJ dealer? Was this 10k/36m?

Wow! That was a great deal! Kinda envy here…

The gps thing they’re talking about is probably the gps tracker/lo Jack thing, not nav

You really know it all!!

Wow. I’m sorry. It was a base. I don’t know why I wrote limited

Congrats! Awesome deal!
Can you post screen shot just so we all see discount and amount of rebates you got.
This will help fellow hackers to get this done:)

And pics of the car or it didn’t happen:)

OMG! Don’t say that…he may request his leasehackr account to be canceled :rofl:

2 Likes

I’m all leased out today. I’ll get pics tomorrow and update then

3 Likes

I submitted a few offers to dealers in CT. I guess I will see tomorrow what happens.

How does the $500 bonus drive work? I looked it up and couldn’t really figure it out.

Hyundai does not allow lease transfers. Will they allow me to sell it to a 3rd party?

Finally, every Hyundai dealership website I go on offers $50 for test drive. Is this legit?

1 Like

Ah, the good old CT with $600 document fee:) I tried that too…
For everyone shits and giggles - first offer… $489 on a 4 year lease:) when I asked for 36/10. Will keep the conversation going just for the heck of it

Yea their dealer site showed 13 yesterday and 7 today. They probably realized it’s going fast so better fleece the remaining customers the most they can. That’s a shame.

2 Likes

I used Hyundai’s main site and it submitted the $79 or $89 a month with $999 DAS to a CT dealer. We will see when my phone blows up tomorrow

1 Like

Let the onslaught begin…

2 Likes