2019 Hyundai Ioniq Plug-In Hybrid Base. As/of 01/08/2020

No…the dealer…

Now you just being greedy :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Ask them to throw in some free oil changes too…

1 Like

I’m trying to figure out which color I want. What color is everyone going with?

1 Like

Technically you are $10 more than the broker. Is it that much worse? I do t think so. I’d say if you feel comfortable with payment and can sweeten the deal with responder rebate you should probably take it as it may be just gone by the time you stop worrying about few extra $ that you could ha e shaved off

The best they could do

3 Likes

Take it - otherwise someone will :slight_smile:
Just make sure it’s true $0 - you know the games they play

2 Likes

I would edit this and take the VIN off, as @Lvs23 suggested earlier.

1 Like

His is 164, mine is 188. So like 24 more but with first responder it would be only 10 if that’s what your referring to. I wish I could get him to 164 pre first responder but it’s seeming unlikely. The one he had in stock was sold as I was emailing him. He said he has two more coming on the 27th that he is willing to sell for same price so I need to jump on and lock in it soon. I confirmed it was 0 down. The only thing due at signing is the first payment and dmv fees for license plates which I assume is pretty standard.

Want to send his screenshot to WP Hyundai - tell them to beat it?:slight_smile:

Nah! If they have more coming in then you have time to cast a wider net! Others probably getting more also then.
Now that you know there is more time - send inquire to more dealers.

Nah, they didn’t have any limiteds. I was dealing with Rockland. It was for fun and my mom was open to it, but I have better things on which to waste my time. Almost time to atone for my sins.

It looks like the $500 Bonus Drive can be had through Allstate, even if you aren’t a customer.

No quote or purchase of insurance necessary, need not be an Allstate policyholder to take advantage of this offer.

https://allstate.bonusdrive.com/

2 Likes

Great find @Spootie

You can still stack first responder.

I learned last month when my buddy was shopping for an Ioniq Electric that dealers can keep the entire rebate (in this case $14,000) and try to pass it off as a $500/month lease. I’m kind of surprised Hyundai lets them do this.

Also, he signed last month when the rebates were $11,500. I’m assuming there’s absolutely no way for him to benefit from the increased rebate.

The deal is signed. Dealer didn’t call back saying they made a mistake. So… nope.

Yeah, that was my assumption. We got the best deal at the time that there’s ever been on an Ioniq Electric at least.

Hyundai lets it’s dealers get away with just about anything. Hyundai doesn’t seem to care.

There are some good dealers, and some scam artist dealers. Russell Westbrook in California are scam artists. It’s sad that Hyundai doesn’t care at all.

I think this is a marketing push and they will be keeping some of the cash going forward…dealers are only doing this for a few cars with others on the way at a higher tag.