2019 Hyundai Ioniq Plug-In Hybrid Base. As/of 01/08/2020

Thank you for sharing you data - this should help those asking in CA.
But let me get this straight.
Your contracts looks like $250 with due at signing.
and then you get $7,250 in post rebates which is essentially $200 per months???
So you are technically speaking at $50pm???

I already did the math. 55 a month … not counting his BS 400 dispo fee “avoidance”

Didn’t see your post :slight_smile:

There is a review on the play regarding the 3k SFV rebate , Ruling on the field could be overruled and may have to settle for field goal instead of touch down …

Contract says $0 DAS with 35 more payments of $250.01/mo. The $12k rebate covered everything upfront.

Figured since everyone searches here first, I’d add my own data point in CA- SoCal. Not as good as @Kalmaraz, but it’ll work for me (I added excess wear and tear, but I would have been at 297 pm without it).

My rebates should be:
2500 CVRP
850 SDGE
500 Bonus Drive
900 Hyundai Student Tuition Repayment
50 Bonus

Totaling $4800. Effective payment $163. I think I could’ve done better in the MSRP, but dealer was able to get my desired color from another dealer (who wasn’t having any of my hacking when I tried reaching out directly). Good luck to those still shopping!

1 Like

This is Third EV lease with SJAPCD and have never had issue with getting the full $3k but maybe they have changed the program since my last 2 leases. I’ll have to update when it gets paid.

Actual verbiage:
“The total of payments is the amount you will have paid by the end of the lease term and can include, but is not limited to, the following: the value of a trade-in vehicle, tax credits, non-cash credits, down payment, etc. The District will ensure the final amount provided does not exceed the 25% limit.”

Technically I paid $12000 in “non-cash credits”

Interesting - cargurus now shows 173 Ionic Electrics nationwide.
127 of which are limited and 45 base.

The thread started with 140 total count :slight_smile:

3 Likes

That’s a nice selling price. Was it hard to get there?

Just talked to some one at APCD, they use the Value in this box to calculate the 25%
Should be able to squeeze $3k out of that.

3 Likes

It was hard to get there as I got in at the rollout of their national deal, but I suspect as many people have stated on here, if you go trick or treating at Hyundai you may get an even better deal, but your color choice may be limited to white or white

After reviewing the play, ruling on the field stands and it is a $55 a month limited Touchdown!!!

2 Likes

th

Ok, two california deals added to the OP for others to find and use as reference on how it’s done in CAland.
Thanks @Kalmaraz and @shadow27 for sharing the all the details to help your fellow hackers.

@shadow27 mentioned to the $900 Student loan payment. I know I mentioned it before and looked like it was over but see that it has been extended to the end of the year:
https://www.hyundaiusa.com/special-promotions/student-assurance-program.aspx
Nice work!

If you can get it than $25 it is! you matched the guy from MD for the lowest hack

haha, as @AB_hackr pointed out in his reddit thread

I’m not looking for an extension of any internet appendages, I just want to make sure people have all the correct info to get the best deal possible. . :lying_face:

With that said, I would rather have a $55 ioniq than a student loan :crazy_face:

What’s an Ioniq?

3 Likes

Ioniq:

spelling: rhymes with ironic, bubonic and unique
Origin: from the Korean word meaning lightning
Definition: noun, that which does not sell at all but then is marked up by dealers after a crazy promotion
Verb: to ioniq means to deny reality

2 Likes