WNY Auto Consulting Camaro LT1 - $41k MSRP $333

Hey Everyone,

I have a one off Cherry Red on black LT1 Auto 41k MSRP for $333 a month this is inclusive of NYS Tax, Cheaper if your out of state.

You must have a conquest lease in house.

Tier 1 Credit only, Dealer is also able to get a GMS code.

Dealer is in Upstate NY, please only reach out if your ready to go if out of state be prepared to pay for shipping provided by you.

Pm me for details.

Broker Fee - $499

7 Likes

You need to include your broker fee in your post.

1 million dollars

5 Likes

3 Likes

This is pretty vague. $333/mo with how much at signing? And is that including NYS tax? Why not post a calculator so those out of state can figure out what it would be for them?

Prefer in state and no calculator if you tax is different we can run the deal. Didnt think it would last this long honestly. Its 330 with first DAS.

At that msrp it def shouldn’t last this long. I’m no fan of red cars but the wild Cherry is pretty nice looking

I have the white on black version and if i would have known this was coming i would switch. The red is a extra cost too…Comes with tech package, NPP, all weather, black package, camaro car cover and auto.

3 Likes

Sadly, the resulting divorce would make this car way too expensive for me. :frowning:

2 Likes

Tell her you transfer out after summer.

She’ll make me sell one of my other cars, and I’m not ready for that. Once I reassemble my '67 Coronet R/T and sell that off, I’ll be looking. lol.

1 Like

Hey everyone,

Getting a lot of questions that can be answered in my first post. $333 is inclusive of NYS taxes, if you are outside NY we can run for your rate. If your interested and ready please PM me otherwise :eyes: :arrow_up: :arrow_up:.

1 Like

How is this not gone?

1 Like

That is what I said haha.

2 Likes

All I can figure is we have a lot of sadists on this board. We all simply don’t want to miss out on the free misery the dealer inquiry/negotiation process brings.

1 Like

Why aren’t any of these dealer in CA :sob:

Seriously…that splitter/side rocker package along with the satin black on Wild Cherry…Ive got the vapors over here! Ill trade my LT1 for it if you can arrange it with GMF :slight_smile:

Haha…the splitter, rocker panels and spoiler make it a different car honestly. Only thing missing is the matching black gas cap I have seen some cars have

Vehicle is pending too a LH member I will allow him to update the community after he signs. Leaving the page open as I may have a line on another manual.

1 Like

@trusted_hackrs please close