😊 NurseAl - June HYUNDAI - NJ Dealership

Review Page:

Please text me with the following:

• Model and trim you’re interested in (please check the Hyundai website for the build).
  • Exterior and Interior color choices.
  • Miles per year needed.
  • Zip code.
  • Whether you’re a first responder (EMT, Police officer, Hospital worker)?
  • Recent grad past 24 months?
  • Loyalty is ONLY if you have a current Hyundai, and you’re getting a new Sonata. No conquest.

==============================

Fully-electric Ioniq LIMITED
MSRP ~$40k
Net effective payment for 36/10k is $210 a month, and is for NJ residents only with the new electric vehicle rebate program. That includes all inception fees.

Ioniq Plug-In Hybrid SEL
MSRP ~$30k
Net effective payment for 36/10k is $264 a month, and is for NJ residents only with the new electric vehicle rebate program. That includes all inception fees.

My fee is $499 for these… BonusDrive will give you $250 post-sale.

================================

PLEASE READ - ALMOST ALL HYUNDAI QUESTIONS ANSWERED HERE:

• No public spreadsheet for June. Prices are better than last month, but inventory has slimmed down.

• Bonus Drive $250 post-sale rebate (everyone qualifies).

• Healthcare and Hospital workers / Law enforcement / First responder discount of $500. This is an additional discount that will lower the price further.

• Grad discount ($400) if you graduated in the past 24 months, or will be within the next 6 months.

• Pickup in NJ only, will only take about 15 minutes at the dealership. You only deal with the manager (unless he is off). Almost everything is done electronically. NO shipping - You are welcome to come to NJ if you’re from out-of-state.

• In stock vehicles only. Can’t do dealer trades at this time. You’ll have to let me know your color preferences, and preferably give me a few options.

• Don’t get suckered in to 39 or 48 month leases that appear cheaper, unless you have a compelling reason to do so.

• No pull-ahead program. No trade-ins. You can, however, do Hyundai lease returns.

• June: Loyalty ONLY applies if you have a Hyundai, and are getting a new Sonata.

• Hyundai programs are highly regional. I have no idea what programs are being offered at out-of-state dealerships.

• If you have a stronger written quote from another Hyundai dealership, and they don’t have your color (or they weren’t kind to you), then we can match it. If we have a lot of inventory, we can possibly beat it. However, if that dealer spent a lot of time helping you, has your color preferences, and was kind - please sign with them!! Although I would love to close a deal for you, I also think that they deserve your business.

• I may match Rodo, if it’s a plausible deal. Read their reviews online and decide yourself if you want to go that route. They are hit/miss, and you may get your credit pulled before realizing that the dealer changes the numbers on you, and the Rodo rep goes up in arms as if it’s the first time it has ever happened.

• My Fee is $299 for all Hyundai, except Ioniq Electric or Plug-In Electric vehicles which is $499.

• No broker fee for Palisade or 2020 Genesis. The Palisade/Genesis deals just aren’t that strong right now (everything else is under dealer cost), and you can probably get the same deal walking in to any store.

• I would suggest getting Palisade only if you plan to finance. Otherwise, I would suggest something like a Volvo XC90 (I have a contact at Volvo and can assist) .

• The NJ electric vehicle incentive and $0 Sales tax is for NJ customers only. Please read up on this online, as the money will come to you directly from the state if you’re eligible. For NY customers, you have to buy from a New York dealership to get an electric vehicle rebate!

See separate Marketplace thread for BMW deals.

5 Likes

No g70 3.3?

Yes @Mustang13 , we do have options, including some 2019s. I am not sure if they are still being supported lease-wise (will have to check).

Send me a PM with your trim preference for the 3.3T, and whether you are restricted with colors.

EDIT: Can’t lease 2019 Genesis anymore.

What are the DAS amount(s) associated with the monthly payments in Column A?

DAS:
State DMV Fee ~$400
Dealer Doc Fee $595
Acquisition Fee $650
Sales Tax (varies based on model)

$300 for a Kona? Holy hell.

1 Like

Haha, can’t help the programs. Add on incentives and it will be cheaper.

I suppose I won’t be hearing from you.

1 Like

lol. nope. Sister would like a Kona, but I’m steering her elsewhere unless the deals improve. Even rodo is showing $271/mo with $271 DAS for 36/10 on an SEL … IF they can even honor that. Still too much, though, IMHO.

So Venues have NO lease program at all? Seems weird. Or are they just so bad it isn’t worth it?

No numbers for Santa fe xl models?

@Jonnyjabs
Santa Fe XL was discontinued for 2020. Replaced by the Palisade, more or less.

What is the loyalty rebate for Sonata’s and Santa Fe’s?

Anything at all for the elantra gt n line? My zip is 07002.
Interested in leasing one but open to buying if the 0% apr is applicable.

Meh, not great pricing at all on the palisade!

1 Like

@jackphom - Will get back to you tomorrow.

@Norm - Palisade pricing/discount is horrible. Would never tell anyone to get it through me. Just threw it on there because I know people would ask.

1 Like

Any numbers for Kona EV’s?

Thanks

@jackphom Unfortunately, can’t get access to any GT N Line vehicle at this time. Manager tried to locate one, but no luck in finding a partner.

Thanks again.

Will check back next month and make a decision.

1 Like

Dont have the money come out of your pocket!

$100 to a hardworking person like yourself shouldn’t make or break the deal for anyone.

4 Likes

Thanks @Bostoncarconcierge

Mixed feelings, but I would agree. Just hoping the spreadsheet effort yields some good results.

Maybe I should just switch to a donation box :slight_smile:

1 Like

i might be interested, could you give me more details