😊 NurseAl - June BMW - (Custom orders & Nationwide Shipping) - NJ / NY / PA and Surrounding States

Review Page:

========================================================

Please follow the following Format when messaging me:

• What your budget is (I’m happy to provide a calc to serious buyers, but respectfully, if your budget is off by $50 or $100 or $300/month - it’s best to establish that ahead of time).
  • Whether you have Loyalty or Corporate? If you DON’T have Loyalty, please see the Corporate link (BMW Jotform) in my spreadsheet to find if your company is there.
    (Corporate can ONLY be combined with Lease cash, and nothing else).
  • What colors and options you need, if any
  • Whether you are paying inception fees and taxes up front, or rolling everything into the monthly?
  • Mileage needed?

=======================================================

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jgV5nZmjyiOHNVxeB3Zjrz8DbtBvVOWpexhvHYHYLdY/edit#gid=0

See Spreadsheet for updated June programs:

• Money Factor is 0.00118.

• 9% - 11% for all in-stock models for NJ (see Spreadsheet). Depends on dealer and on the vehicle - Inventory is a lot slimmer this month, and any “M” car is tough to get.

• Flagship cash is an additional discount.

• Cars marked as “low inventory” are likely not available this month unless you are willing to pay 5-7% off MSRP.

• Dealer trades and locates will be limited.

• NJ or PA Loaners CAN’T BE SHIPPED.

• Custom orders can take 2-3 months. See spreadsheet for BMW i3 custom builds (great deal for NJ customers with Loyalty).

• No pull-ahead!

• For nationwide shipping, we will take care of the tags for you as well. Can ship NJ.

• I can only do limited BMW deals this month. My husband will be assisting with a lot of the workload.

=====================================================

See separate Marketplace thread for Hyundai deals.

3 Likes

Do you have any X3s available? Thanks.

New or loaner?

Send me a PM with your color choices and required options.

PM’ed you.

I’m interested in 3 series loaner my Lease is up in a week

Good morning @o_kash.

I have No other 3-series loaners currently that would be worth it. Best deals would be for new at this time.

Send me a PM if you are interested in a new vehicle.

In your opinion…

Best deals now before the end of the year to meet sales?
Or wait until next month and hopefully the incentives will be higher on say an X5 loaner?

540 i xdrive ivory interior white exterior with all driver assistance packages and executive seating package . Please let me know.

No time like the present. Purse strings will tighten come January 3rd on dealer discount.

4 Likes

As @Electric mentioned, this is the best time to get a vehicle. You don’t have to go with me, but I highly recommend you close a deal as the available inventory and price reductions is IMO, as good as it’ll be for awhile.

Hi.

Please send me a PM with your zip code, Approx credit score, color options, and what cars you have in your household.

Loaner X2 is sold.

Seems someone contacted the dealership yesterday randomly and closed the deal. I think I know who it is as they asked me specific questions, but I guess that’s how it goes!

To anyone else interested in a car: please have some reasonable expectations (hate that I have to say this). Also, no other loaners that are worth it other than what I have noted above.

4 Likes

Well that is pretty lousy if someone went around you.

4 Likes

I suppose. Well, congrats to them! lol

1 Like

I believe I finally responded to all the PMs now! Please send me another if I haven’t gotten back to you - may have gotten lost in the mix.

Confirm it and expose. Someone like that doesn’t deserve to be part of this community.

12 Likes

A member recently skirted around me trying to get a Velar from my dealer. Luckily, dealer alerted me immediately.

Sold the car to a different LH member with integrity. He’s picking up tomorrow :slight_smile:

15 Likes

Lost 2 i8s and an x7 this month after everything was already set up. On one i8, I’m completely positive that the client saw someone here post up a coupe they were about to pick up and undercut him bc that person lost his coupe the next day. Expose.

7 Likes

Looking for a loaner X3M40i 36/12, any color, basically any options, 800+ credit score, in Delaware. Currently have an X1 M Sport due up in February.

@dvrmstrng

Hi. I don’t have any loaners in that build. If you would consider new - please send me a PM.