Numbers not adding up from dealer to calculator

Honda Pilot EX-L

Dealer emailed me this but doesn’t match up with calculator

MSRP $ 38,805.00
SALE PRICE $ 31,404.00 +++
TERMS 36 MONTH 12K MILE LEASE
ZERO DOWN $435 TAX INCLUDED

Too much information missing. Post the dealer’s lease worksheet so we can discuss this intelligently.

They won’t let me see it unless I am there at dealer. What information did I forget so I can ask them for it.

A lease worksheet looks something like this…

Tell them to email it to you. If they don’t, walk. I can’t understand why so many people can’t get lease worksheets. I’ve negotiated hundreds of leases and only had a problem twice. Both times I walked. I never ever go into a dealership unless it’s to sign documents and pick up my car. And, I always require that the dealer to email me the completed lease agreement for my review so that there are no foul ups. You can’t be timid.

3 Likes

Numbers don’t make sense. Where did you get the MF/RV from? 19% off MSRP sounds high. How are there no doc, acqand DMV fees?

Got the mf/rv from them first time I was in there. Same numbers I got from Edmunds. Ill have to see what the numbers are when I go there tomorrow. They probably added the fees on top of sale price right, which they didn’t show me.

That discount seems unrealistic on a Honda lease, this isn’t a 2018 Accord. Even with the $1600 incentive added back in it’s a 15% discount