NSX Still leasing well?

I saw a post a while back that Acura NSX’s were leasing well. Something like $1,300 a month, zero down, 12k/36. I would love to get into one if that is still possible. Anyone heard anything?? If I could get in at $1,100ish I would be ecstatic.

I currently have a 2015 C7 Z06/Z07 , Stage 2 - 750hp, 11k miles with tons of options. Still owe 70k on it. (Hate it and want it gone). I would be trading it in to get the NSX. I am not a Pro like some of you people on here. So any help would be most appreciated.

If there are any other sports car deals out there that would compare I am open to suggestions.

The answer is no. Even $1300 was a stretch only on certain units. AFAIK, NSX’s are order only now, so good luck getting the $50-60k off you need to get a $1300/mo lease. On top of that, you’re terribly upside down on your Z06. You might get $50-55k on trade for it.

1 Like

Ironically the only sports car leasing well at the moment are Corvettes: 2019 Corvette LT- $615!

Fancy a 2nd one?

1300 was a one time thing, owing $70k on a 15 Z it will be impossible to get near due to negative equity.

Why do you hate the vette?

CarVanna might offer him $80k lol

Curious on this too

I know privately sell my vette and get out of it without taking a hit. I would just rather not put in the effort if I don’t have to. If a dealer wants to rip me on the trade then I will sell it myself.

I’m not sure about Acura, but Porsche and Maserati have decent conquest programs right now which might help with your Vette balance.

Probably because it’s a track car, probably a pain to drive on the streets. Not sure why you would get one of these unless you’re on the track allot.

It is over powered. It has 2 settings concretive acceleration and excessive wheel spin. 20mph or 100mph, the issue is still the same. Sadly, it gets really annoying really fast. I know 750hp sounds nice, but I reality its make the car no fun. :disappointed_relieved:

It does sadden me to admit it.

1 Like

Yeah unless you have this thing on a race track the 750hp is pretty useless. I think the base corvette is a great value and could be driven daily, this beast not so.

Pick up a second hand 991 GT3!

Sorry to say but that Corvette will be even harder to unload than you likely think it is . A buddy went through this a few years ago, did a ton of high end mods fully documented and properly done then decided to trade it in on a truck. Had over 110k into the car and was offered less than wholesale KBB because the dealer said (correctly btw) that Corvette buyers don’t want to buy a modified car off of a lot because they don’t know what they are getting. My buddy had spent nearly a year trying to sell that Corvette but couldn’t get a taker even a private party KBB pricing because guys that want to have a 700hp Corvette want to get it done their way and are obviously concerned about reliability etc.

Hope it works out better for you then it did for him

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill