December lease options for <$250/mo (Upd 12/12/19)

no they actually did release $500 for this weekend on the sentra, calling it black friday cash…

2 Likes

Is it a good option to lease a toyota rav4 for $1000 down and $267/month for 36 month 12k miles cap

What trim? State? Down as down payment or everything due at signing?
Was the quote from today? Is it was from a couple of days ago - it may not be valid anymore - new month = new program

Its LE, in texas and 1000 isa on signing inclusing tax … is this a good option to lease

Well, assuming you are Tier 1 credit, and MSRP of the LE car is around $29k being in TX and having to pay tax on the full sale price on a hot segment car - it is a good deal.
Unless other Toyota experts, who actually sell cars for living (@Cody_Carter, @Bostoncarconcierge @Jrouleau426) would disagree with me :rofl:

Def not under 250 in Texas let alone 300

Not sure if you’re gonna update this or do a new thread…but both Encore and Terrain have really good pricing this month.

I will this weekend. I realized that I need to wait few days after the start of the months for the majority of the threads to get repopulated. First few days is usually is a hot mess of updates for most hot cars which most of the time aren’t <$250 segment:)

1 Like

Can you kindly update for December. Looking for under 250 all in 0das if possible on an awd vehicle or lower for a Fwd.

You could help by starting to go through everything. It seems like a lot of work

3 Likes

I have been, there isn’t a single True 0 DAS under 250 with tax I see but based on the criteria there are still a small select few which i can try to update later.

That sort of depends on where you are. There are a few in the marketplace that would qualify for that criteria.

What state are you in - just so understand the tax side of the equation.
Most of the deals posted are in FL, CA, or NY Tri-State area.
Are you in any of them?

I just started updating and the very first one on the list for Mazda CX-3 AWD from @AutoNinjas gets under $250 even without loyalty without taxes and fees.
But since I don’t know where you are I can’t estimate tax/reg and that’s the reason I’m trying to list without tax/reg since I have no idea where geographically and regulations customers are coming from.
So I’d say while I’m working on this list - check out everyone who was listed last month as a start.

I agree you technically can’t list with tax. I was saying with tax. I’m in ny. Mazda cx 3 is at 242 plus tax. Elantra can be had with tax under 250. Going to test drive one tomorrow.

Also worth mentioning CX-5 Touring comes very close to that territory too

For that particular question asked no way getting under $250 with tax. Even CX-3 won’t get there with tax and reg in NY state as far as I see.

Any deals in Chicago Suburbs in range of $180-$220?

2 posts were split to a new topic: December lease possibilities <$250

Think it makes sense to open a new thread for December rather than wade through almost 200 November posts.