December MDX deal no longer available

THIS DEAL IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE

Merry Christmas everyone! Thank you to everyone who purchased through me over the course of November/December. Unfortunately we are out of our Flex Cash through Acura and have moved enough MDX’s for our liking. We will no longer be offering a Leasehackr MDX deal. I will still be happy to quote PA/OH/WV/MD customers competitive MDX quotes until the end of the month. Please reach out to me via cell: 724-610-9846

Thanks again to everyone who reached out and made the drive. Happy Holidays!

Make those numbers for an Aspec model and I’ll sign today. Zip code 14218

1 Like

Charge a fee?

Can you PM price calculator breakdown on MDX tech?

no A-Spec MDX in stock - sorry

I myself do not charge a fee. The Fee is buying from me. Will be editing post to include MDX here in a minute

Hello, looking into the mdx tech model.
May I please have your contact info?

I don’t qualify for Loyalty or Conquest. Can you post the prices without?

It’s written in the post

Conq/Loyalty are both $1500 rebates, adding 1500 to the price you’re roughly looking at around $49 more per month, roughly.

If you’re in NE region I can run a quote for you - text/call/email me

thank you

Update! This deal is now good through December! Happy Holidays!

2 Likes

Working with DougM was very smooth. Highly recommend.

1 Like

Can you buy out the lease for the cap cost? Or would you have to pay the residual value plus sum of remaining payments?

Do you have RDX with ASpec and Tech? Or MDX with both? Or the TLX?

Has been discussed here many times. Yes you can buy out immediately from AFS at the cap cost. That’s definitely the smart play here and will save thousands in rent charge.

A base AWD MDX for $34k is very very tempting.

1 Like

Yeah, I’ve see a few people mention that but I called Acura Financial and the dealer and they said the payoff is the sum of remaining payments and the residual value. I’m hoping they are wrong but it would be nice to see someone’s payoff amount that actually leased to confirm it is the cap cost minus the couple of payments (deducting the rent charge portion of the payments) they already made.

Search the forum. It’s been discussed and done several times. Payoff will start at cap cost and end at residual value as the lease matures.

Deal is not currently extended to RDX/TLX. We do have MDX tech package

Hi DougM: Rebates are not taxed in PA but taxed in my state. If I lease through you will I pay tax on the rebates or not? Thanks.

Yes, you will pay tax on the rebates